𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓮

PLANS OF WAR

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫"

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫"

No one knew what happened. It came out of nowhere. A dragon. A goddam dragon, they all thought that was a myth. Rhaenyra had forgotten to tell them after the end of everything she could only save the realm but not the people. Meaning she saved her dragons but that was all. Now, people had seen dragons flying around, most believed that it was just a hallucination or something out of a movie. 

Rhaenyra was sitting in the middle of the Mikaelson Mansion waiting for her children to arrive. News about some unusual things happening were everywhere, many believed it was a disease, people dropping dead out of nowhere, black veins covering their bodies and their skin turning grey. But the reality they were vampires dying right after Finn. Rhaenyra went back to her Targaryen look. She looked like a warrior, she looked older too.

 She looked like a warrior, she looked older too

"Mother what-" they stopped when they saw her. She looked older, yet young at the same time. The way was sitting there, made her look strong, terrifying and like a queen. Dean couldn't help but smile, he was pretty much meeting his hero, he liked Rhaenyra Targaryen in the game of thrones and in house of the dragon. And there she was in all of her glory, the queen of the realm.

Dean was the first to catch up on what was happening, making him jump in excitement. "Are we going to...?" he asked and she nodded. "We have prying ears here, so we're going somewhere else" they all simply nodded. She opened some sort of portal and they stood right outside the doors of Valyria.