Chapter 11

Lies in the Dark ~ Tove Lo

Little Lion Man ~ Mumford & Sons *slowed version* ^above^

(The asterisk will be placed where the song goes so watch out for it please. I'm gonna start doing that for all songs in the chapters.)  /*\
—————

We never got to continue.

I'm actually going to murder Niall. His drunk self got lost last night and we had to go and find him. He ended up at a bar down the street surrounded by fans. They probably had no idea he was drunk because they were blindsided by the fact that they actually ran into Niall Horan.

I'm glad we got him out of there when we did, but things between Harry and I were starting to get really heated. And, for once in my boring life, I was enjoying all of it.

After we had found him we decided to call it a night. I was a little frustrated but not to the point where I couldn't sleep or anything.

It's the morning after and Mel and I are preparing breakfast in the kitchen. "We're almost out of your ridiculous hot sauce." She tells me while rummaging through the cabinet.

"I know, I gotta get more later." I reply, scooping the eggs into two separate bowls for us.

Mel tosses me the hot sauce and I hand her the salt and pepper. She walks to the fridge to grab some shredded cheese to put on her eggs. I turn to the bacon next to me and finish with it. When we're done we've got eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast.

As we sit at the barstools Mel takes a bite and hums in satisfaction. "Mmmmm, don't you love when we come together and make such a lovely meal?"

"I literally did all the work, all you did was emotionally encourage me to continue." I laugh at her with a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Same difference." She rolls her eyes at me.

I shake my head at her antics. It's always a comedy show when living with Mel.

"So, how's things with Liam?" I question her.

"Fantastic. He's so fucking sexy and adorable. His smile and voice. Ugh, you should hear when he sings to himself. It's so hot. And godddd he's so good in bed. The best I've ever had. And he treats me so well. He's my ideal perfect man."

My eyes widen at her quick and frantic reply. "So...you like where things are headed? You want it to be serious?"

She pauses for a second and puts her down a little. Then she lifts it back up and has a massive grin on her face.

"I like him a lot. I'm pretty sure I want to be serious, and I think he might be moving things forward tonight actually. He asked me on another date. It's our third one, but when he asked me last night the tone of his voice made it feel different. I don't know, hopefully he does because I'm ready." She finishes with a grin.

The thought of her finally settling down makes my heart want to burst. I've been dying for her to meet someone who is truly good for her. And this past month being around the boys has led me to believe he's really good for her. The way he stares at her when she's not looking, I can tell he's whipped.

"Mel, that makes me so happy. I'm very excited for you. You deserve this, honestly." I put my hand on hers and smile.

"Thanks Sade. Now, enough about me. How are you and Harry doing?"

"We're fine. We get closer and closer everyday. He's fun to be around and treats me well. But he's been especially flirtatious lately. I don't know why though. But he never fails to make me feel good about myself. And of course I don't mind, because it feels good to be complemented. But I still think he's wanting more from me. And although we've touched on the fact that I'm not ready, I think he still gets frustrated when I remind him." I huff slightly after I finish.