- 𝟏𝟎𝟓

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     WHEN THE couple were finished with their part of the plan, they returned to their meeting place with the rest of their communities. rosaline decided to let daryl chat to rick while she tended to an exhausted rhaegar.

     despite his love for running, he had a limit too. as she took the vest off of the german shepherd, he practically inhaled a bowl of fresh water.

     from a distance, rick gave her a wave continuing to speak to her husband. she offered him a warm smile.

     the news was that gabriel was missing from the group, but there was nothing they could do - their mission had to continue. when daryl gave a whistle, people got to their positions.

     rosa dropped everything she was doing, grabbing the bowl and packing it into the motorcycle bag, and ran after daryl with her bow slung into her back. rhaegar cantered over with them. they were going to enter an assumed outpost.

     'i don't wanna wait for it anymore. you don't either- yeah, i know. so we don't have to wait for it. if we start tomorrow right now... with everything we've beaten, everything we've risen above, everything we've become! if we start tomorrow right now... no matter what comes next... we've won. we've already won!'

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     daryl ensured that rosaline and rhaegar followed along after him and rick. they were going to enter the office building. two men were on lookout but two quick bullets to their skull silenced them, blood spraying on the windows of the doors.

     the marksman whistled, telling them it was okay to go inside. they explored the hallways carefully, watching for foes. there seemed to be no one there.

     rick halted them and turned to talk to the three community members with them, "you signal if they're already inside. we'll be there."

     "come on, let's find 'em guns." daryl jerked his chin up, further along, giving rhaegar a whiff of the artillery so they could follow after him.

     although, as rhaegar trotted through catching the scent of the air, rick checked out the map his nose twitching slightly. he was checking the map which dwight had provided them.

     rosaline stopped as the dog sat down, eyeing her. it meant that there was nothing for them here and the guns were somewhere else.

     "it ain't on this floor, man. the dog can't find them." daryl pointed out, his arm swinging with irritation and heavy impatience.

     "what else do we do? check the other floors?" rosaline suggested, gazing around, her bow still held up high in case someone were to burst through and find them.