[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]

t h i r t y t h r e e
j e a l o u s y

AMELIA ENTERED ECONOMY WITH COACH QUICKLY, SITTING NEXT TO STILES AND POINTING HER PHONE AT HIM

"Hey, what the hell?" She asked before reading out loud. "'Amelia, I have terrible news.'. What happened and what could possibly be worse than midterms?"

Stiles was about to speak when he looked to something behind her. The girl turned around to look at someone she really wasn't expecting.

"Hey, Lia," greeted her Isaac before sitting next to her. "You look nice."

The girl looked at the werewolf for a few seconds before slowly turning around to look at her boyfriend, who was shrugging.

"I'll tell you later," he said before turning around to look at Jackson, but his conversation being interrupted by the Coach slamming his books against his desk.

"Alright, listen up." Amelia played with her pencil, trying to distract herself from the fact that Isaac was sitting right next to her. "Quick warning before we begin our review. Some of you, like McCall, might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult... I'm not even too sure I could pass it."

"Hey," she heard next to her. Amelia turned around to look at Isaac, who just called. "Wanna be in my study group?"

She chuckled nervously. "I'm not that great at Economics."

"I really don't think there's something you aren't great at..."

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question," called out Coach, and she prayed for it to be her.

She quickly raised her hand, but another guy was chosen. Amelia turned around to look at Stiles but he was to worried talking with Jackson and Scott to even focus about the position his girlfriend was.

And she couldn't even hear what they were talking about.

She looked to her book, identifying the werewolf smell that was coming from Isaac. It was softer than Scott's, and that wasn't because of her weakened powers, it was because he smelled different than Scott or Derek.

She just wanted to leave the class, or even be part of whatever Stiles and Scott were doing.

"Jackson!" She heard the coach scream, scaring her. "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"

"Uhm..." Doubted the lacrosse player. "Just an undying admiration for my... my coach."

"Suck up," whispered Amelia before faking a cough, making some of the class laugh.

She looked down to her book and pretended innocence when the couch glanced at her, before looking back at Jackson.

"That's really kind of you," said the coach nodding before losing his smile. "Now shut up! Shut it! Lydia, to the board."