Gentle End

It's the day of the festival and Izuku was out just to buy a replacement rope for their equipment to pull up Aoyama, but unfortunately he ran into the criminal that's been making videos for the longest time Gentle Criminal and La Brava as they plan to sneak into U.A without being detected, but if they are caught the whole festival will be canceled and Izuku wouldn't let this happen as soon enough a battle against the time has start and currently Izuku was blind.

"I see you in that boy, neither of you are going to give up, I think it's time to use my quirk" said La Brava.

Meanwhile Izuku could only rub his eyes and feel frustrated.

'Dammit I miss my shot' Izuku thought.

This when Izuku was trying to figure out how he can catch them without the full use of his eyes.

'Calm down, calm down, if I panic it'll only make things worse than they already are' Izuku thought.

But as he was clearing his mind he thought he heard something, like a Rhythm of some sort.

"What was that?" said Izuku.

But Izuku without realizing was using his other senses, no they were going off instinct and they were increasingly way higher for an average human, Izuku could help but to step forward, but this was when he heard the Rhythm again.

"There it is again" said Izuku.

Before he knew it he could see his hands, legs and soon enough the rest of himself while his eyes were still close but continued listening.

"I'm making a Rhythm, but there's another one" said Izuku.

This was when he slowly silent to the Rhythm and before he knew it he could mentally imagine the construction site by the Rhythm it gave off.

"I can hear the Rhythm of everyone" said Izuku.

This was when as soon as the Rhythm he could hear started to make an image of everything and everyone, their movement, their noise even to their scent are all coming together to make Rhythm Izuku was hearing.

'They lost trajectory, if I use skywalk and follow their Rhythm I could catch them, I hope I'm not wrong' Izuku thought.

With a pray of hope Izuku began to skywalk towards Gentle and La Brava Rhythm, while La Brava couldn't help but see Izuku chasing them down while his eyes were closed.

"Gentle this really doesn't look good since he's tracking us down with his eyes closed" said La Brava.

"What exactly is his quirk,he has shown power, speed, levitation, fire and now a sixth sense, this lad must have come from an extraordinary family tree to be capable of all these feats" said Gentle.

"Gentle he's on our tail Gentle we have to use my quirk" said La Brava.

"La Brava, if possible I'd like to save your quirk until the side becomes more dire" said Gentle as he was passing the U.A tree leaves.

"At this rate it's highly possible your plan will fail" said La Brava as they made their landing.

"I'm well aware, this clever caper is now a race against the clock, and he's fast" said Gentle as he could see Izuku right behind them in the sky.

This when Gentle tried and used Izuku's blindness to his advantage as he created a barrier to have Izuku bounce off of when he launched after them.

'He made a barrier in front of themselves, but I'll avoid it at the last second' Izuku thought.

And like Izuku thought he dodge it last second to cause Gentle to be caught off guard, but even though he was caught off guard Gentle instinctively made another barrier to block Izuku on his side, bit Izuku could hear the Rhythm of the barrier he made now and of the ones he made on the way to U.A, like the ones in the sky as he send an air bullets from his foot to hit the barrier in the sky to hit right at Gentle in the chest as he made a rough land.