[ t h i r t y f o u r ]

t h i r t y  f o u r
l i z z i e  &  l y d i a

"IF WE ARE DOING A STUDY GROUP, WHY DON'T WE MEET UP AT THE LIBRARY?" Lydia questioned as she, Stiles, Amelia, Jackson and Allison stepped outside the indeed library, walking towards outside of the school

"Because we're meeting up with somebody else," Stiles answered to the girl.

"Hmm. Well, why don't they just meet us in the library?" The girl asked again, making Amelia push her so she could walk faster.

"Oh, that would've been a great idea! Too late!" Exclaimed Amelia sarcastically.

"Okay hold on—"

"Lydia, shut up and walk," ordered Jackson before continuing to push her out.

They got in Styles jeep and he drove them towards the McCall house, where Amelia knew her sister was.

When they stepped outside, Stiles kept pushing Lydia inside, but the girl continued to have questions.

"If we're studying at Scott's house then where's Scott?"

"He's not the person we are meeting, Lydia," explained Amelia as she opened the front door, tossing the keys to the bowl at the entrance and yelling. "Lizzie!"

Stiles proceeded to lock the door while Jackson and Allison looked around.

"Who's Lizzie?" Asked Lydia, but the answer was given when the soon-15-year-old appeared from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in her hand.

"I'm Lizzie," replied the girl.

Amelia was so glad to see that her sister was safe. She knew that she could take care of herself yet, for her, Lizzie would always be a little kid.

Stiles proceeded to grab a chair and place it underneath the doorknob, making Lydia look at him strangely.

"Uhm, there's been a few break-ins in the neighborhood."

"Lydia, come here," Amelia told her friend, reaching out for her hand and dragging her towards the dining room, Lizzie following behind.

If she couldn't bond with her, she was going to make Lizzie do it.

Now, she knew that Lizzie's powers were recently being to appear. As she has scene in many of their training sessions, chess and practice was making her develop her powers quicker, and she could prove it with the fact that Lizzie's eyes had already turned purple. She had seen it.

Now, making Lizzie bond with Lydia was going to be much complicated, and she would do it herself if she found it a necessary evil, like if she was the only protector around, but she wasn't.

While Lizzie was discovering her powers, Lydia was too, and maybe they could help each other. Amelia powers were weak enough to be added some new powers she doesn't even know about.