26. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢

Thank you all so much for 25 thousand reads, I literally can't even believe it and I can't thank any of you enough. Thank you for all the support on this story, I don't even know what to say 🥺💕

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, it's kind of really messy since I rushed to try and get it out. Thank you all for reading :))))

 Thank you all for reading :))))

"He took me, Y/n. He-He took me... I-I don't... I-I-I don't..." Iris fell silent as she dabbed a dampened tissue beneath her eye, her breathing labored.

The two girls sat on Y/n's bed, a blanket wrapped around Iris' quivering body and Y/n's hand held on her shoulder to attempt to comfort Iris the best she could.

"Just take some deep breaths, relax. He can't get you now, I promise." Y/n mumbled, massaging her friends shoulder as she sobbed out, sniffling a little.

Iris basically melted into her warm arms, holding her tightly as if Billy were about to come right back and rip her away from her arms.

"You don't have to tell me everything that happened." She assured her, feeling Iris pull away from her, "I just... need to know that you're okay."

"I saw you." She choked out, suddenly, watching as Y/n's eyebrows furrowing with confusion. "He did something to me... I don't know what b-but... I saw a building, a-a burning building. It was Starcourt." She paused, unburying the memory from her mind as she zoned out a little, staring at the used tissue that was balled up in the palm of her hand.

"I saw you and Brad, you two were in one of the back halls behind the shops. Brad was sc-screaming and crying, I don't think he was in pain though at least at that moment. He had this really deep cut, it was really deep but I don't think he was in pain then. But you... you were out cold, Y/n."

"I couldn't tell if you were like... gone. There was blood gushing down your shirt and-and out your mouth. I don't know what happened though, I couldn't see a wound from where I was but the-there was so much blood. I didn't know what to do and-and-and-and... Brad... h-he said..." Iris paused, her breathing getting heavier again.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm okay. Look at me, Iris." Iris rose her eyes to meet hers, "I'm okay. You see me? You see this perfectly okay human being? I'm fine, I promise. Nothing's gonna happen to me." She said in a more promising tone, not breaking eye contact for even a second.

"I... I... I don't know what's happening to me, Y/n." She paused for a moment, swallowing a ball of tears building up in her throat, "The first thing I did after... that... I came here. I don't even remember walking here. I just remember needing to see you and Will. More than basically anything. I-I-I think I was worried, I don't... I don't know."