chapter 11

Taehyung's P.O.V

"You're getting yourself killed if you do that again especially infront of her" i pushed the door of the apartment and throw my bag as i sat on the sofa. 

"I was only helping her, and why would she act like that? i mean... it's obvious that she likes you more than me" i sighed. 

"Does it matter? i can tell that she likes you too but i don't know what's stoping her to show it. Stop being such a cold-hearted person, make her feel how special she is to you if you don't want me to steal her away from you then." 

His words ultimately made me stop from opening the door of my room. I look at him with no emotions written on my face. "Then goodluck to the both of us" i slammed the door.

"Hey!, i was only joking! don't take it too seriously. Say sorry to her!" he shouted from outside of the room. Tch, she's mine and i'll destroy anyone who says otherwise.

                                        Sana's P.O.V

*the next day*

"You go ahead, i'll be there later i just gotta answer this call" i said and went into the garden so that no one can hear who's im talking to. 

"mom, what is it?" 

"No nothing i just thought you forgot your phone again. Ok byeeeee" 

She hang up the phone immidiately. I look at my watch and i still have 20mins. Maybe i could stay here for a while first before getting my mind stressed when i enter the room. 

After some minutes, something rushed into my mind again and its about yesterday. I think i may have overreacted about the scenario that's why i walked away from them. 

And no one seemed to comfort me, even chaeyoung or someone else. I just can't understand myself, i just felt that weird feeling again and i can't tell what it is.

 So last night i did searched for the right word to describe it. And i didn't realize that i've been JEALOUS all the time without even a main reason why.

"Excuse me?" someone interrupted me by kicking my shoes.

"Hey! why did you do that?" i asked trying to with still a calm voice.

"That's my seat over there" she pointed at where i'm sitting. I looked at it firmly before i stood up and face back at her.

"But there's no name written on it" she smirked at me and raised one of her hand and attempted to slap me but then someone stopped her by holding back her hand.

"Don't you dare do that to her" she spoke up with no emotions in her face.

"And what are you gonna do? you don't even know her so mind your own business" she pulled back her arms and glared at her.

"She's my friend " i was in total shock about what she said.

She then grabbed my hand away from the girls that i think her name was sowon. We both stopped when were a bit far from them.

"Tzuyu right? thanks for saving me from those punks" i said with my sad face, she just smiled at me which made me smile at her too.

I acted like a rude person infront of her yesterday but still she did helped me. I even feel more guilty about how i acted and doubted her.