Part Twenty: Sightseeing, Sorbet & Suspension

Soft hands and warm kisses, recent memories, and plush reminders. Harry was the first thing you thought of the next morning and also the first thing you felt. His fingers explored the expanse of your bare skin, coercing you awake with his gentle affections.

Trails of kisses were left on your shoulder, up to your neck. He was cuddled up behind you with his arm circled around your waist. It flexed as he brought you closer to him. You stretched your limbs with a yawn, feeling his arousal pressed against the curve of your ass.

He mumbled a husky good morning against the skin of your neck, his hand finding your hip and sinking into it as he rolled you back against him. You let out a slight moan at the feel of his erection, so hot and silky and hard. You reached back and wrapped your hand around him in a firm fist, feeling him sigh as you made him impossibly harder with your touch.

Neither of you wanted to tease or play with each other. After the night beforehand and how incredible it felt to be with one another, all you wanted was to be close again.

You guided him to your heat, already slick with arousal and you both let out moans at the stretch of him, the sensation making your eyelids flutter as your body became accustomed to his length. You rolled your hips back, taking him fully and lulling your head back against his shoulder. He pumped into you slowly, getting your g-spot every time while his hand slipped around to your clit and rubbing in delicate circles.

You were both moaning so much, lost in the way the other felt and how it seemed to feel so intense in every single nerve in your bodies.

Harry flipped you onto your stomach, his length not leaving your warmth as he settled on top of you. You could feel his heart racing against your back and your core pulsed, the feeling enticing a throaty groan from him before he started rolling his hips against you once more. The movements were deep and you could feel your toes tingle with the promise of that high he never failed to give you.

Your hands clawed at the sheets as he worked your core into a tight and sensitive frenzy. He grabbed them and entwined his fingers with yours, squeezing as you gasped with the pleasure taking hold of your body. Your center was unyielding, sucking and holding him as he massaged you to your end.

Your orgasm shook you, your warmth so tight around him, pulsing so intensely that it triggered his own orgasm. Harry thrusted and held himself so deep inside you as he rode out his orgasm, painting your walls with his release with a deep moan of your name while you cried out his.

The two of you spent the morning lounging around in bed, adorning matching white hotel robes and feasting on chocolate chip pancakes and fruit that was dripping with honey. You sunk a whole jug of freshly squeezed orange juice and licked a smudge of chocolate from the corner of his lips which made him tackle you into the sheets to make you come on his tongue before finishing in your mouth.

For the rest of the day, Harry took you sightseeing. You took a Gondola ride through the breathtaking canals of Venice, the water a crisp teal, and the buildings a wild array of bright and white hues. The guide pointed out different landmarks and talked his way through the history of the unique city.

Harry was sat behind you, his head resting on your shoulder as he hummed in your ear and told you that you were more beautiful than any form of manmade or natural beauty the world could ever offer.

He dragged you into a sorbet shop and picked the watermelon flavor while you went for lemon. He stole scoops from your cup when he thought you weren't looking and adopted an innocent face when you accused him and batted his hand away. He insisted he didn't do it but spluttered into silence when you pointed out the telltale yellow droplet on his bottom lip.