F I F T Y*

Fifty chapters!! Wow. Also the * isn't really a * cause like I don't wanna write them doing it over and over again.

Madeline changed back into her nightgown as soon as they got home. Regulus sat waited at the edge of her bed.

She walked up to him and stood between his legs, she put her arms over his shoulders, he wrapped his at her lower back, she leaned forward on to him so their body's were touching.

"Happy birthday again." She smiled down at him.

"Thank you again."

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of your birthday night?"

"You know exactly what I want to do, it has something to do with something you said earlier about... not wearing anything."

"Oh so you do still want that. I thought that hearing two of your best friends-"

"Yes, yes I do, and I'm just gonna have to confirm that I can fuck you better than them." He said with confidence.

That alone caused butterflies to appear in her stomach. And though she knew it was already true, she didn't say she agreed quite yet.

"Oh you really think so?" She teased.

"I know so." He pulled her closer to him as he stood up. "And when I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk, you'll forget about all the other guys you've ever slept with."

"Are you sure about that?" She smirked.

He grabbed her shoulders and turned them around so the bed was behind her, "yes. I am." He pushed her back onto the bed.

He took his shirt of and tossed it to the side before climbing over her. He started with his neck kisses, he went up to meet her lips as his hand danced its way down her body. He applied the slightest bit of pressure to her clit which turned her on right away.

"Regulus." She said between kisses. "Please."

He didn't listen to her quite yet. He instead lowered down towards her thigs while keeping eye contact with her. He lifted her dress up to her waist and started to kiss her upper thighs, finding the sweet spots with each soft quite moan she let out. All the while his hand teases her.

"Reg." She breathed out.

He looked up at her and smirked before pulling her panties off, he spread her legs open and gripped her thighs then he brought his head down to her clit and did what she's been waiting for.

She let her head fall back, her hands gripping on to the bed sheets underneath her. Her legs wrapped around his back.

Before she could finish he backed away from her which got him an annoyed look with furrowed eyebrows.

He just tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders. "Not yet." He smirked as he pushed himself up off of her.

Regulus stood up at the end of the bed. "Come here."

Madeline pushed herself up from the bed and crawled to the end, she got to her feet and her body was pressed against his.

"You just gonna stand there all night or are you gonna-"

He lifted her up by the waist, she wrapped her legs around him and her arms over his shoulders. "Definitely not." He said before kissing her as he made his way to a wall.

Both of them ended up with multiple hickeys, bruises, and a scratches on their backs, you could even still see a bite mark on his left shoulder.

As the two laid in her bed with the sheets over them both their heads were just full of the events that happened in the last hour.