Ballerina (Adrian Pucey)

A/N: Your Draco's older sister, a famous ballerina in the wizarding world. AU where there is no Voldemort and you and Adrian are 20 while Draco and everyone else is 18.

TW: Mentions of ED

3rd POV:
As the group of Slytherins (Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott, Greengrass sisters, Adrian Pucey) stood outside in the December weather in front of the theater, Draco Malfoy comes walking down the road.

"Where have you've been, we've been waiting for over 15 minutes, it's bloody freezing." Blaise called.

"Sorry, I got an upgrade on the tickets. Box top." He pulled out the tickets giving one to each of them. "Now, let's go in."

"How did you ticket to this, isn't it sold out?" Daphne asked as they found their seats.

"I'm friends with principle dancer." Draco replied, opening the pamphlet.

"Just friends?" Astoria raised an eyebrow.

Before Draco could reply the ballet had begun. They sat through the first two acts. As the 3rd Act started, within minutes revealed a beautiful woman. Her (h/c) tied up into a braided crown with a gold crown in the top of her head. A pink and gold leotard with a gold rimmed pancake tutu and pink pointe shoes. Adrian was awe of the woman. How effortlessly glided across the floor, making her moves seem easy.

As the ballet ended, and the cast finished their final bows, the Slytherins started to make their way towards the exit, expect for Draco who kept sitting in his seat.

"Draco, aren't you coming?" Pansy asked.

"The dancers take 20 minutes to undress." He replied.

"Are you waiting for someone?" Theo wiggled his eyebrows.

"Something like that?" He commented.

***

As the group of friends entered the ballroom, for the after party, they each took a glass of champagne. The guests clapped their hands together as the principle dancer walked in with a white maxi dress, the same girl Adrian was mesmerized with earlier. She smiled at everyone greeting others before she made their way towards the group.

"Draco!" She called out. Reaching her arms out wrapping him in a hug.

"Y/n!" He replied. "Come meet my friends."

"Everyone this is my older sister Y/n. Y/n this is Blaise, Pansy, Theo, Astoria, Daphne and Adrian." Draco introduced.

"It's nice to meet you all." She smiled.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Pansy commented.

"Are you also a wizard?" Daphne asked.

"I am, I was accepted into The Wizarding Royal Ballet at the same time as Hogwarts and I chose the ballet and we travel around Europe. I did do my school and graduated early." Y/n answered.

"Has mother and father come to one of your shows yet?" Draco questioned.

"They came on opening night a few weeks ago." She replied.

"Are you coming home for Christmas this year? We're going to be here." Draco said.

"I am, I'll be there in a few days." She replied. "It was nice meeting you all, and see you soon."

"Adrian you got a little drool right there." Blaise gestured to the side of his lip.

"No I don't." He wiped his hand over his mouth.

***

Y/n POV:
"Mother I'm home." I called walking into the Manor

"Sweetheart." She smiled wrapping me in a hug.

"Hello mum." I replied.

"Have you been eating?" She asked looking at my body.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. "It's getting better."

"Oh alright. Draco and his friends are upstairs, why don't you go join them and the house-elfs will your things to your room." She said.

"Okay mum." I replied. "It's nice to be home for the holidays."

"Hello Draco and friends." I called walking into the room. "What are you doing?"

"Getting tipsy before dinner, want some." He smirked.

"Draco, you know I don't drink." I replied sitting next to Adrian.

"Hello Adrian." I smiled.

"Hi." He whispered back.

The two of us had our own conversation everyone else had their own.

"Dinner." Mother called. We all stood up and made our way down to the dining room where she sat at one end of the table and father at the other.

"Hello father." I smiled walking over and giving him a hug. Draco would always call me a daddy's girl, but I got him back for saying he's a mommy's boy. Neither of us were wrong.

"Y/n. Happy Christmas." He replied.

"Happy Christmas." I called walking over to my seat next to Adrian. We all started to eat dinner. Everyone piling food onto their plate, while I just ate salad.

"Would you all like a glass of wine?" Father asked. Everyone replied yes.

"Y/n?" Father turned towards me.

"I don't drink father, but thank you." I gave a small smile.

"Aren't you going to eat more Y/n?" Mother looked at my plate.

"No, I'm quite full." I put my napkin on top of my plate.

She frowned at me, what didn't want to say anything in front of anyone.

***

"Are you okay?" Adrian asked. After dinner, I went out to the garden.

"I don't know how to answer that." I replied. "To answer that type of question is usually with a 'fine'."

"But in reality you aren't fine. You're suffocating, having people breathing down your neck, telling what to do, what to eat and drink, how to stand. Just controlling your whole life." I breathed out.

He didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arms around me and I broke down crying.

"I'm so tired." I sobbed. "I hate the thing I'm suppose to love the most."

He just kept holding me, not saying a single thing.

"I'm sorry." I regained myself. "I just threw all of that at you and you didn't want to hear it."

"No, it's alright. I'm here for you." He smiled.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Do you ever think about what would you do if you didn't do ballet?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I've been dancing since I was a child. But my career is almost over and I need to find something to do. Maybe become a Professor. I was really good at school." I answered.

"That's sound nice." He replied.

"Do you um, maybe want to go on a date sometime." I asked looking down at my lap.

He lifted my chin with his thumb and pointer finger so I was looking at him. "I would love too." He whispered before leaning down kissing me. I immediately kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. After a minute or so, we parted, pressing our foreheads together.

"Tomorrow at 6?" I whispered.

"I'll pick you up by your bedroom." Pressing a kiss on the tip of my nose.

———