[9] WHO IS HE?

HEY GUYS!🙈❤️
What will I use to apologise for the late update? I'm so sorry! Christmas period was hectic AF.

Anywho, guess who's at 3k plus guysssss!!!😭😭 I was so happy when I saw it and planned on a giveaway, but we're so close to 4k, so I'll wait till then.❤️

Welcome on board all my new wonderfully blessed readers.❤️ Thank you for checking out this book and making my dreams come true! Please if you're honestly enjoying this book, share it to your friends and invite someone to read with you.❤️❤️❤️

I was so happy while writing this chapter.😂 Can't even figure out why. I hope you enjoy it just as much.😚❤️

Dedicated to yaqarish. My annoying wife. She writes teen fiction too!

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚞𝚡𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚣𝚣- 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜 [𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎]

𝙸𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚞𝚡𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚜
𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚣𝚣
- 𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜 [𝙻𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎]

~

If I was going to die, I'd love my coffin painted blue and have Harry Styles perform sign of the times in slow motion during my ascension to the afterlife.

Those two and I'd be a happy ghost. Because clearly, Ogechi would flay me alive for picking this ridiculous ride with Ene over going home. My mind could only imagine the type of hell she'd raise when she gets back from work and doesn't see me. Well, that was if I didn't return before 4pm. But from the looks of things, I was going to be dead by the end of the day. I bet.

The solid tinted Ford, blessed with the speed of the wind and enviable interiors, had been driving for over 10 minutes through the busy roads of Khoffri district. Yet, it felt like we had been on the highway for hours due to the returning traffic at each turn. Even though the freezing air conditioner dissipated any form of heat coming from the sun's harsh glare, I was grateful I still had my school blazer on.

Ene's blazer, on the other hand, had been discarded in a rumpled mess between us on the black leather car seat and she'd rather glue the entirety of her attention to her nonsense phone than care about the cold - or my questions.

For the first few minutes of the ride, my cautious questions were the only other sound in the car, asides the driver's Yoruba jazz music playing from the stereo. But Ene had indeed proven to be the queen of deaf ears and had kept an impenetrable eye focus on her device, legs crossed and lips sealed, like I wasn't even talking.