25

MADIYA AHMED KHAN'S POV:

I stepped in the room,
Massaging my temple to each the headache, taking a sluggish steps towards the bed, I opened the drawer of a bedside table, taking a first aid box out, I gluped down the tablet along with the water.

My eyes automatically flickered at the frame, standing in it's glory, his back was facing me, and he was unaware of my presence.

Suddenly the room, smelled of an underlying aroma of a cigarette smoke, I stared at his back skeptically still unaware of the fact that what was he doing.

I felt a sudden urge to throw up, as I hate the smell of a cigarette smoke, my blood boiled knowing how did I not know he smokes.

Tears polled in my eyes, and sensing my presence, he turned.
Revealing his toned body, his jaw Clenched and a cigarette hanged in his mouth.

Taking a step towards him, I slapped with all my might, he stared at me shocked and the cigarette dropped from his mouth.
I stepped on it making it crash.

" You smoke? What is this zayyan?"
I yelled on his face, pointing at the half smoked cigarette, which was lying on the ground, " madiy-" before he could complete, I gave a hard glare,
" How can you be so stupid Zayyan?
Smoking is injures to health" I shouted again.

He was just standing like a small boy,
Staring down on the floor, not even eye contacting me,
Anger took the best of me and I shouted,
" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ZAYYAN? FIRST YOU SLAPPED ME AND THEN AAMEEN AND NOW YOUR SMOKING? HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HURT AAMEEN IS?"
I spat at his face, shaking my head unbelievingly at his acts.

He didn't even Utter a single word to which I had to rise his head upward to face me, his eyes were glued to the floor,
Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I walked out.

I ruched downstairs, when I felt a sudden urge to throw up.
Rushing toward the near by washroom, I threw everything up.

I stared to cough, and I felt a gentle pat on my back, soothing me,
I turned my head and saw mom ( Zayyan's mom) standing at the back and patting, a sad smile played on her lips, and without even wasting any second, I hugged her.

" Calm down madiya, your my strong daughter" she said whispering soothing words to me.
I nodded my head sobbing.
Still tightening the grip around her.

We heard someone clearing thier
throat, to gain our attention, my teary eyes meet his.
His Hazel eyes where filled with concern, " mom what happened to her?" He questioned mom, concern lashing in his voice.

" She threw up Zayyan, you need to take care of her" she said patting my head lovingly, " mom I'll take her to the room" he said to her completely ingnoring me.

He pulled my hand, marching towards our room, I wriggled under his grip, but his grip tightened around my wirst more.

He locked the door the door behind,
Cupping my face with his palms, " what's wrong ?" He questioned concern lashing in his voice,
I was just staring at his eyes, which has so many emotions passing in it.

He leaned his face closer to my face,
Our lips mere inches away, " I need to go" I whispered, " where?" He questioned, Circling his arms around my waist.

All the things of what happened today flashed infront of my eyes, and what I said next, I knew I would regret it forever, " away from you" I blurted out.

His grip loosened, and without even uttering a single word he walked out.
I shut my eyes, as the tears started to fall out from my eyes.
I took the prayer mat and offered the salah to the ease my pain.
The only thing that helps all the time,
When we are in pain or trouble.

Covering my hair with a hijab,
I walked downstairs, heading towards the dinning room, I saw him sitting with his food untouched,
He took a slight bite then after few seconds, I sensed the change in his behaviour.

I rushed to his side, before he could fall on the ground, " Zayyan" I patted his cheeks to gain his attention,
Tears started to roll down my eyes, and I was still holding his head as he was sitting in the chair.

" Mom.. Aameen " I yelled,
" Bhabhi what happened?" Questioned Aameen, mom rushed to my side, " oh no, I guess someone spiked poison in his food" said Aameen pointing at Zayyan's mouth, where saliva was coming out.

Terror overtook took my features, " Zayyan, please get up" I whispered on his ears, " let's take him to the hospital" said Aameen, helping him to stand up.

We rushed towards the hospital, taking him to the ICU,
I dropped to the ground helpless,
" bhabhi everything will be fine" Aameen kneeled down and hugged me.

I cried in his arms, to no end.
He made me stand and wipped my tears, I went towards the ICU and peeked through the glass,
Pipes where attached to his body.

Few hours back he was with me,
He was holding me,
" Ya Allah please help me, I want my Zayyan back, I love him to no end Allah" I prayed with tears in my eyes.

I walked to the prayer room,
Hearing a familiar sound, I stopped on my track, "that was a posion Bradye-" before he could complete his sentence,
I turned him towards me and slapped his face.

Shock registered on his face, " so you are Mr M ha? I didn't expect you to be so low, you spiked his food " I shouted
Unbelievingly, i holded his collor.
I gave him disgusted look and walked out, I will surely expose him and that's for sure,
How can he be Mr M, he betrayed Zayyan, tears rolled down my eyes at all these thoughts.

........................

Author's note❤️

Assalamu alaikum.
Early update, are you all happy ?
I am honestly sorry the chapter is not edited, read it in your own risk.

So finally what you all think,
Did madiya come to know who this Mr M is?
What are your thoughts on this.

How was the chapter guys?
Do vote and comment please ❤️

شمنا بنت أشرف