⚪Chapter 30: Kiss

-

The arrival of Lancelot became the talk of everyone in Anastasius' grade level. From the ladies to gentlemen, everyone was captured by the Knight Captain's charm and knowledge about fighting. Adding the fact that his age is not that far from theirs, probably the same as the Crown Prince, they immediately warmed up to him.

Since all of their male professors are 40 years old and above, who are all old and wrinkly, the appearance of a young handsome teacher became more of a big deal especially for the ladies. Although the ladies are not allowed to participate in the activities in their self-defense class-in order to maintain their dignity as a noble lady-they could still watch the classes and study the gentlemen during the demonstration just in case they're also exposed to danger and in need of even a little knowledge about protecting themselves.

At first the other professors expected the ladies to complain about it but since they look like they're enjoying the classes (or at least the magnificent view), they just let Lancelot handle them.

Today is finally the first day of self-defense classes of Anastasius' section. Everyone is excited to finally meet again the Knight Captain who became one of the most popular teachers in the Campus. They already saw him when he was introduced to their class a week ago but this is the first time they will be seeing him showing his skills as a knight.

"I remember that he was really~ good looking! I'm so excited."

"Hush now before our etiquette professor hears you! I must say that I also feel that way though."

They're all on their way to the Campus' training field. The gentlemen were all looking forward to the activities they're about to do, excitedly swinging their arms in the air as if fighting an invisible person. They all looked silly and the ladies could just sigh, 'If only men in our section is half as mature and well-behaved as Anastasius.' they all whispered their grievances.

Anastasius, as usual, remained unaware of these things. He's also looking forward to meet their new teacher since he wasn't paying attention when he was introduced to them. He only heard that the Knight Captain was also from their country, but he didn't know who that is, now he regrets not keeping in touch with the shift of positions in their Kingdom.

"Anastasius, I heard the Crown Prince visited you last night." Brittany said using a suggestive tone, with her probing eyes looking at her friend as if asking for an explanation.

"How did you know?" Charlie really did visit him. He also didn't know why, the Prince just said something about not trusting men easily even if he already knows them. They also ate dinner together and after that...

Anastasius' face immediately redden making Brittany more curious. "What, what happened!?" She asked, but since Anastasius refused to answer, she continued asking, "Did he already plucked your fl-"

Anastasius immediately covered her mouth, "Brittany!?"

"Mmf?" She asked 'what', with her muffled voice under the soft palms covering her lips. Which made Anastasius immediately take it off after an apology. He really don't know where Brittany got her vulgar way of speaking, he didn't mind it but if someone heard her he's afraid she'll get sent to the detention room again.

After calming down, he suddenly recalled what happened last night.

//flashback//

He was currently reviewing for the upcoming exams when someone knocked on his door. He was surprised to see the Crown Prince as soon as he opened it. Charles was still wearing his uniform, as if he immediately went to Anastasius' dorm room as soon as he finished his duty in the Student Council.