27 : Is she in trouble?

• Vikram •

Vikram

I still can't get over the fact that it was the messiest bed ever. 

Ever!

With books and notes shattered all over the bed and some under her head, which she was using as a pillow probably.

I have always wanted my surroundings to be clean and neatly organized.

Me being me, I had picked up every single book that was lying around on the bed and neatly arranged it on that table, back that night. 

With every atom in my body, badly wanting me to push her off the bed and watch her roll down, I controlled my urge that night.

With no other choice, I moved towards the couch silently.

"What is wrong with you Mr.Vikram stupid Malhotra?" Rohit barged into my cabin, as I came back to reality.

"What?"

"Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?" Rohit yelled and tossed a file over my table.

"Stop yelling and tell me what is bothering you now?" I said in a low tone, as I picked up the file.

"Out of 1000 models who came for audition, you selected Zaara, as our company model for our brand new project?" Rohit clamoured.

"Yeah so what?" I tossed the file back at him.

"But why?? Why Zaara?? You and me, We both know that she has a thing for you. So, now are you giving more space for that? I want you to change the model, now!" 

"Not possible. The deal is already signed. Moreover she was selected only as a model by our fashion team, I didn't!
Let's not bring personal hatred into this. Because this is business" I raised my eyebrows as his' shrunk in disappointment. 

"This is our new project. We are going to launch a brand new product and you want..Zaara to do this? I am not liking any of this" Rohit shook his head in denial.

"Forget that, So...You dropped her?" I asked Rohit as I dialled Vinay.

"Dropped whom?" Rohit grinned mischievously as he sat on the seat opposite, and stretched his legs on top of my table.

"You know who I am talking about" I averted my gaze to the door, and nodded my head, asking Vinay to enter my cabin.

"You mean Suhana, your darling love?" Rohit exaggerated purposely.

"Just answer Rohit" I gave him a death glare and turned towards Vinay and saw him covering his mouth tightly with his hands trying hard not to laugh.

"Too much laughing might kill you Vinay." He tried to compose himself as I continued, "Is the plan ready for our new product?"

"Sir, As our perfume product range has only France's exclusive flowers as its base fragrance, we are planning for the ad shoot in different cities in France.
And the fashion team also mentioned about Zaara madam being our model for this particular ad, so the shoot can be scheduled anytime from next month sir" Vinay read out the facts as Rohit interrupted.