⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

'BEFORE MY EYES, IT BLOCKS MY PATH

'BEFORE MY EYES, IT BLOCKS MY PATH. A HIGH, HIGH WALL. WHAT SORT OF SCENE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE? WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE THERE? "THE VIEW FROM THE TOP". A SCENERY I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE MY OWN. BUT IF I'M NOT ALONE, THEN... I MIGHT BE ABLE TO SEE IT.'
—Hinata Shoyo

' —Hinata Shoyo

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday— Time / 9 : 30 am

"Huh? What's going on?" Hinata questioned himself after finishing his lunch, he heard most of the students whispering to each other which made him puzzled.

He walked out of the classroom and noticed almost everyone talking while looking at two certain females walking down the hallway talking to each other.

"It's the hot third year and the beautiful second year." The students whispered about the beauty of the two.

Hinata spotted the two females that everyone was talking about—he recognized him as the managers of the team he apart of.

His brown eyes was met with [E/C] ones, [Y/N] smiled brightly before beaming—"Shoyo-chan!" She called and headed towards the short male while dragging her senpai behind her.

"Hinata you know them?"

"E-Eh!? We-Well ye-yeah, th-they're our te-teams managers."

"Shoyo-chan!" Soon the [H/C] headed female stood in front of hinata with the ravenette behind her. "I need to ask you something."

"Sure!"

"Do you know any first years that still didn't join any clubs?" Kiyoko questioned as hinata thoight for a bit. "No not really."

[Y/N] pouted slightly while looking at the papers in her hand making hinata blush lightly at the pout, "Can you help us shoyo-chan?" [Y/N] asked.