30

Author's P.O.V

     When the trainees arrived at I-land they settled the gifts beside the I-landers weho were already asleep and went to their rooms. They then got ready for bed and went to doze off in their beds.

-NEXT DAY-

     The other trainees woke up seeing the gift. Curiously they opened it to see the things the top 3 I-landers bought them. The other trainees the went to the top 3 I-landers' room and jumped to their beds.

      "Gumawo~!" Chaeyeon said tucking onto Xinyi's blanket with Chaerin on the other side tucking in as well. Xinyi hugged both her unnies still quite sleepy. The trainees then asked them about what they did.

     After the trainees told them what happened they all went to eat together. Then the trainees continued practicing. During their practice their vocal trainees Kim Sung Eun came to check on their vocals.

     Kim Sung Eun then checked every group's vocals. When the vocal check was done the trainees then bid goodbye to Sung Eun and continued practicing. While they were practicing team 'Flicker' opened up to K about some problems.

     Soon the other trainees who were practicing noticed that K left. Xinyi looked at them and said "What's happening". Her other co-trainees then stopped at looked at where she was looking at. They just stared there curiously.

     "I think they had a misunderstanding" Chaeyeon said. "Should we help them?" Chengxiao said. "I don't know" Kyulkyung said. Then they saw the other members of Flicker followed K. "I think we don't need to" Yeojin said.

"Okay let's go back to practice" Xinyi said still concerned. The trainees then nodded and they started practicing again. Then they continued practicing the whole day. Each team were practicing really hard aiming for the debut team ranks.

[2ND TEST D-DAY]

I-LANDERS OUTFIT: