46

Sincere Philips

Her eyes fluttered open adjusting to the brightness of the room. She realized that she slept the remainder of the day away seeing the sunlight shine through the curtains as the turned over in Messiah arms. Sincere stared at his face before she lifted her hand up towards his face tracing the tattoo above his brow moving down to his lips she pecked them softly.

You're so handsome. ," mumbled Sincere tracing down his chest where most of his tattoos were displayed. His fingers gently rubbed her back causing her eyes to shoot up only to be met with his staring back at her.

You good? ," his morning voice raspy causing a smile to spread across her face.

I'm good; are you okay? I didn't mean to wake you. ," Sincere whispered softly.

It's coo. How long you been up? ?" Messiah reached up fixing her bonnet on her head.

I just woke up a minute or two ago. ," yawned Sincere attempting to get out of bed but Messiah kept his grip around her waist.

Where you going? ," mumbled Sincere.

"I'm going to use the bathroom. ," she got up.

"I'm bout to go brush my teeth in the other bathroom. ," stood Messiah stretching.

Sincere walked into the bathroom lifting the oversized shirt before taking a seat on the toilet handling her business. She wiped and flushed before going over to the sink brushing her teeth and washing her face. Walking out she saw Messiah already back stretch out with his attention on the TV.

"Whatchu wanna watch? ," asked Messiah.

"It doesn't matter I wanna talk about the wedding we haven't planned anything. ," she leaned into his chest wrapping her arm around his back.

"I'm listening. ," Messiah gave her his full attention rubbing in a circular motion on her belly.

"I was thinking a wedding in Cali at a hall big enough for our family. Nothing over the top and not too plain neither. I want black roses. Are black roses even appropriate for a wedding? ,". rambled Sincere looking at him.

"I'm with whatever you with Phat. I leave that planning up to you cause I would've just married you at the court like I already did. But I know you wanna go all out and we can do that, you want black roses we can get them.

"We can do tables instead of rows too so the won't have to move to a different area to eat and it has to be big enough so we can dance too.

"We gotta have Dominican food that's got be on the list and we have to agree on a flavor of a cake. ," added Messiah.

"Okay we'll talk more about it later we off to a good start. ," she closed her notes.

Messiah grabbed his lighter going out onto the balcony to smoke. Sincere laid back staring into her phone contemplating on middle names for the baby knowing he'll be waking up kicking her in a few. Dropping her phone she walked out where Messiah was seeing him sitting back in a single chair far in the corner.

"Give me a minute I don't want you around this smoke. ," said Messiah watching her climb onto his lap straddling him.

"I'm okay. ," she placed her hands in his briefs wrapping her fingers around his length.

"Chill. ," growled Messiah. He ashed the backwood placed it behind his ear while gripping her neck with his free hand.

She grabbed his hand from her neck leading him under her shirt to her area which she didn't have on any panties. He slyly touched her dripping core which made her pulsate even more. Sincere pulled his clothing down just enough to free himself holding it firmly in her hand.

"What you trying to do? ," voiced Messiah.

"I want you to make love to me. ," Sincere stared into her eyes biting her lip.

"Ima do more than that ma sit on it. ," his voice came out demanding which sparked a glint in her eyes.

Licking her lips she aligned herself with his tip before pushing her myself down slowly rocking her hips causing them to both let out a moan. He took hold on of her hips as she rode him at a steady pace squeezing around him in the process.

"Yo that's how you got pregnant now chill out. ," mumbled Messiah grasping her left cheek.

"Let's go in the room. ," said Sincere. Messiah carried her inside laying her onto the bed before going to locked both the balcony and room door.

"It's some handcuffs in the top of my suitcase we haven't used and I want to. ," said Sincere.

—Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Yo? ," answered Messiah.

"We all going out to eat and wanted know where y'all coming? Or want us to bring something back? ," they clearly could make the voice out to be Serenity.

"What food you wanna eat? ," asked Messiah making sure he said food before anything nasty escaped her mouth.

"Burger and fries. ," stated Sincere.

"Bring back burgers and fries one with no onion and two sprites. ," said Messiah cuffing Noonie to the head of the bed by got arms.

"Gotcha. ," replied Serenity hearing her footsteps fade.

Hearing the door slam shut Messiah wasted no time cuffing her to the bed post climbing in between her legs. He took his time kissing down from her ankle to her thigh all while caressing other parts of her body. Messiah grabbed his length teasing at her entrance before sliding in.

"Got damn you always so wet. ," moaned Messiah closing his eyes as his breath hitched. He hissed feeling her muscles squeeze around him.

Sincere bit her lips in pleasure feeling Messiah go deeper and deeper into her. He took his time hitting all her spots watching her unravel beneath him. Yanking at the handcuffs he knew that she wanted to touch him it was something Sincere always did to show affection.

"Siahh. ," she whined but it was cut off once she felt him fill her inside.

"Shut up. ," Messiah growled wrapping his hand around her throat firmly squeezing it.

Serenity Philips
"I can't believe our little sis having a baby before us. ," spoke Serenity holding Kelly's hand that was wrapped around her shoulder.

"Shit I do. Her and Messiah always doing the nasty. ," said Sienna. Izzy was carrying her on his back as they walked towards Walmart.

"So out of all us you think they the freakiest? ," asked  Xahkeia.

"Nah the freakiest is you and June, but the nastiest I definitely give it to Noonie and Messiah. ," stated Serenity.

"Thinking about it Noonie always down to try some new shit. ," nodded Sienna.

"I'm not ready to go back to the house lets go skating. ," suggested June.

"We can I'm tired of being locked inside. Messiah got my bestie showing out that's why they ain't wanna come. ," said Xahkeia.

"I believe it too cause when I went up there to knock the door was locked. ," said Serenity.

"Yep they fucking.  ," shrugged Izzy.

Something I wish I was doing right about now. ," sighed Serenity.

"I'm gone fold you up later you just be ready. ," whispered Kelly pecking her ear in the progress.