Ch. 80

December 31st, 2019
                                                     Atlanta, Georgia

Cali's POV

There was a knock on the door as Kennedy was doing my hair.

" Ash, can you get the door?" Kennedy asked her.

" Ight." Ashley said as she got up, and walked over to the door.

" Delivery for Caliana Cartier." A man said.

" Damn, again?" I asked.

Tonight was the night of my club's grand opening, and I had been getting all types of congratulations baskets: flowers, fruit, balloons... You name it.

" Thank you." Ashley said as she closed the door. She  walked in with another flower arrangement.

Me and Kennedy gasped in awe as Ashley walked in with a shit ton of long stem red roses

" Dang, Cali." Ariana said.

" Damn, I know whoever bought dem bitches spent some money on dem hoes. It gotta be at least 100 of em." Kennedy said.

" Oh my God, they so pretty! Who they from?" I asked.

" All it say is: Congrats, on your big night. I'm sorry for everything that happened. I wanna make things right between us." Ashley said as she read off the card.

" That's so cute." Ari said in awe.

" Awww, that's so sweet of Key. He's really trying to get back on ya good side." Kennedy said.

" He is. I can't take dat away from him, but flowers ain't just gone cut it. I need to see changes action wise too." I said.

" True, do you think still outchea being a hoe?" Ashley asked me.

" Ion know. Who's to say? I don't ask him bout nun of dat cause it ain't nun of my business as to what he do. We not together no mo."

" You still love him?" Kennedy asked.

" Why y'all wanna talk about Key? Ion wanna think about him and how I feel towards him. Tonight is about me, so let's talk about me." I said changing the subject.

" Well, I'm finished with your hair so you can go get dressed big mama." Kennedy said.

" Ight, bet Ari you gone have to have me get in my dress." I said as I got up from the chair.

Once Ariana finished helping me get dressed she went to go get herself dressed.

" You think this dress look right with me being pregnant?" I asked Kennedy.

                              * Cali's outfit *