Chapter 6: 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨

----------------------------------------------------

SECOND PERSON POV

It's just another day at school nothing much happen but there's something weird. Yaya been spacing out from you it's like she tries to avoid you. Ying still talks with you, even she doesn't know why. But you decided to just shrugged it off.

You saw Boboiboy entering the class. You waved at him as usual "Hey Boboiboy, you're early today". "Hey Y/n, today i woke up a little early than usual" he said whilst making his way to his desk which is behind you.

"How's your aunt feeling? Is she getting better?" Boboiboy asked. "Yeah, she's getting better real fast. How about you? I heard you have to take part time job at your grandad cafe" you said while gazing at his beautiful face. "yeah, it's not that I have to, I offered to help them" Boboiboy said gesturing you.

"Hey, I heard there's a new ice cream store nearby" you said "wanna try it out?". Boboiboy had a light pink tint on his cheek "s-sure. But I've to tell Tok Aba first" he stuttered. "Okay then, we'll go Friday after school. Text me if you'll come" you said while giving him the details.

Timeskip~

"Um, Tok Aba?" Boboiboy said making the old man turns to him "yes?". "I was wondering if I could go to the new ice cream store with...Y/n" Boboiboy said asking permission hoping he'll let him go.

"Oh you going on a date with Y/n?" Tok Aba said. Hearing it made my face turns red as Boboiboy fire's hat. I waved my hands in the air, trying to denied it but then I stopped. Well it's kind of date. Its just me and Y/n. Together.

I can't stop thinking about it

I can't stop thinking about it. Is it a date? Is she really want to take me on a date?

-----

Y/N💞

Hey Y/n
Tok Aba let me go
Cant wait for friday

That's great
Can't wait either
Oops got to go my aunt needs me

Ok then bye

-----

Boboiboy flops onto his bed looking at the ceiling until he falls asleep.

~~~~~~

Timeskip~

~~

Friday

~~~~~~

It's lunchtime. As usual Yaya and Ying left you and go somewhere else, it doesn't bothered you much cause it always happens besides you got the boys to hang with.

Gopal went to buy some more food. You, Fang and Boboiboy just sit there waiting enjoying their own lunch. You wanted to ask them if they know why Yaya is avoiding you but you don't have the courage to. Boboiboy however just stares at you without you noticing him. Suddenly Fang broke the silent "hey Y/n, want to go to the new ice cream store". Boboiboy heard that and glares at Fang.

He felt as if Fang betrayed him. But why would him, he knows that you and Fang are bestfriend.

Fang on the other hand feels like someone is about to kill him any second. You hesitate to answer "sorry, I'm going with Boboiboy". Boboiboy felt relieved when he heard what you said.

Fang pouted. "You can come if you'd like. I don't think Boboiboy cares much, even so the more the merrier" you said try not to disappoint your him. You looked over to see if Boboiboy okay with it. Boboiboy nod his head in sign of agreement with a little disappointment in his face.

Fang's eyes sparkled of happiness that he can spend some times with his bestfriend "Yes! When are you guys going?". "Today. After school. Meet at Y/n's house. Don't be late." Boboiboy said trying to keep up the pace quickly with a little hint that he's disgusted.

You didn't know why he said it like that and thinks that you should ask him later. Fang could hear the disgusted in Boboiboy voice and even he is confused. Fang decided to shrugged it off.

~~~~~~

Have this one first imma just do the other part real quick