CHAPTER-21

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy.

_________________________________________

Zaamin's pov:

We were waiting outside the doctors cabin, zain looked nervous as hell but he was masking his fears well because he was about to get his shot.

It was a general checkup screening for him to asses his growth and development also he was due to get his immunization shots.

"Zain yasin" the nurse called out as we looked up to the nurse calling us as the doctor was free to check him up.

Aala took hold of his hand as I held the other and we walked inside his cabin as my family doctor smiled seeing me.

"Hello son, its been so long since we met!" He told as I shook his hand with mine in a firm grip as I smiled at the old man.

"I'm good Dr. Hendricks How about you ?" I asked as we both sat on our respective seats.

"Apart from growing old im fine!" He joked as I smiled at his comment.

"Well let me introduce you to my wife, sunshine he is our family doctor Richard Hendricks and doc she's is my wife and our son zain!" I told him as he smiled at me.

"Congratulations to the both of you on your wedding!" He Congratulated us and aala mumbled a small thank you.

"Well hello there little man! I'm your doctor now can we start our screening ?" He asked Zain with gentle tone and he nodded his head pouting.

"Its going to be ok zain!" Aala reassured him as he nodded and the doctor started his check up with checking his weight, measuring his height an eye exam, teeth exam, listening to the heart and lungs, and paying attention to speech and language development.

It took us an whole hour when at last he got his shot as he fisted my shirt in fear "its almost done baby don't cry!" Aala cooed when he was finished getting two shots.

"Mwamma it hurt!" He cried as his azure blue orbs was dripping with tears and my heart pained seeing him cry.

"There you go little man its done!" The doctor patted his head and I scooped him in my arms patting his back, aala kissed his forehead as he sniffed silently.

"His reports are all normal he's a healthy kid but needs all the essential nutrients for proper growth and keep an eye on his sugar intake, he seems to have sugar rush and which tends to make him hyperactive sometimes" he told looking into his reports.

"Thank you so much doc!" He nodded at me as we left his cabin. I held aalas hand in mine as we were passing through the huge lobby of New York presbyterian hospital the best multispeciality hospital in the whole New York.

When we reached the parking lot, our driver opened the door as i buckled zain in his booster seat, when i straightened out and held aalas hand to help her enter the car My move came to an halt when I saw who was standing in front of me, red filled my haze as I looked at him with the deadliest stare I could muster, the person whom I loathed he stood there with a shocked face which soon turned into an emotionless face.