Journal Entry: Three

"Hiya, Beatrix!"

The blonde Woman ignored the girl as she popped up from behind a bush

Beatrix stopped and looked back at her as she ran over. This time, she wore a dress. Beattix thought it suit her, she was actually wearing something that covered her legs.

The Woman had been around Beatrix for a weeks

Slowly, she could tell the blonde was warming up to her. Today, Beatrix had decided to take her to Town.

She thought she might like it

~

Over time, it seems that this Woman has been more open to me

She tends to even hug me. It's a weird feeling yet, I do enjoy it

I wanted to take her into Town to the Café I go to often. She said that she doesn't go in Town much so I thought she needed it

~

The Woman gave Beatrix a curious look as she drank her Tea. She then looked down to her own cup, admiring the designs "This Cup is very pretty" Beatrix nodded before tilting her head slightly.

They were sitting outside, soaking in some of that delicious afternoon Sunshine

"C----r---a, do you live with anyone else?"

The Woman nodded with a smile "I do, actually! I live with my Best Friend" Beatrix squinted her eyes in confusion "Best Friend?"

She nodded "Yup! Loyal to no end!" Beatrix 'oh'd' "You have a Pet Dog" The curly haired Lady pursed her lips "Eh, I don't really call him a 'Pet'. I always liked calling him my best Friend" Beatrix tilted her head "Does he have a name?"

The Woman nodded with a closed eyed smile, cupping her cheeks "His name's Ririe!" Beatrice's eyes widened as her breath had caught in her throat "R-Ririe..But, doesn't that mean cold or distant?" The Woman shrugged "Eh, he's always like that. I just think he needs some love on the inside. He's so cute when he's angry. Which is practically all the time.."

Beatrix looked down to her hands, rubbing her gloves

~

Ririe...

The name of her 'Pet' but also the name of Shu

She had no one else to live with but a Canine? How did she get her in the first place? A Blat, was it? Or a Boat? And no Family....

After the first three weeks, slowly, I had stopped making my notes on her and her well being

~

The Woman laughed as she smiled with Beatrix back to the Manor.  She glanced to her left, seeing a pink Tree. She pat Beatrix's arms, gaining her attention "What Tree is that? I've never seen those before"

Beatrix followed to where she was looking. The pink petals painted the air as they flew around, the Moon shining in the air as it created light for the two to follow

"Those a Sakura Trees. I would've thought that you would've know that"

The Woman sighed "You're grumpy, just like Ririe" Beatrix had to remember that she was talking about her Companion, not her Son. The Woman smiled up at her "Beatrix, what's it like to be so beautiful?"

Beatrix stared at her before she flushed and looked away with furrowed brows "Don't state something so vulgar. Be quiet" The shorter Female laughed "What? I'm telling the truth. To me, you're as pretty as those Trees!"

"I said be quiet!"

"Hahahha!"

~

Could you believe such a thing! Complimenting to me as if she was my Sutor

A Woman should be with a Man, a Man should be with a Woman

It doesn't work if anything is changed

......

Right?

~

Beatrix looked down as she tried to focus on her book, trying to cancel out her thoughts

"My Sons are far more better than yours!"

"At least mine don't just yell at each other! My Triplets are very well behaved"

"You're just his Second Wife. You're nothing to him, you Filth"

"Mother.."

The boy stared up to his Mother as she wrote in her book with a look of frustration. She seemed unfocused by everything, maybe he should stop.

He looked to the object in her hair

A purple Chrysanthemum

Just like the one Shu had found and Ayato had taken

Could she have taken that from him? Where did she find it?

Reiji backed away, soon going to another spot to clear his mind. He glared at his blonde Brother as he boredly stared at the sky above. Reiji muttered under his breathe and walked away, his mood dropping even lower