Liam's accident pt.2

Author's POV

After listening to the new of Liam getting into a accident really broke Melissa's heart into millions of pieces.
Liam and Melissa were two souls trying not to fell more for eachother but the more they were trying the more the bonds and strings of  feelings were getting stronger and stronger.

Liam had his reasons to made Melissa hate on him , just for the sake of protecting his love , who he loved more than his own life , he accepted the fact that they might not be together as lovers but atleast she will be safe and fine in front of his eyes.

But the way Liam kept making things complicated for Melissa was very heart breaking for her.
At some time he was actually showing her some affection which was giving water to her garden of feelings for Liam but the right next moment he was being cold and rude to her which was slowly slowly perishing those feelings .

But both of their feelings and passion for eachother never died or slightly changed they were same there but little hidden , which they needed to confess and confront but they both were too scared to do it cause of their circumstances and behaviour.

That day when Melissa was fighting with Death , Liam was scared...scared of loosing the love of his life due to the ruthless work he does.
Maybe he was good in intentions but the work was risky and life taking and if his enemies gets to know about his weakness Melissa
They would try to harm her or torture her to get thr Hold of him which he didn't wanted.

He might have slept with girls earlier , but that was just lust  but in case of Melissa everything was different.
She was a ball of sunshine on his dark and cold life.
And soon he felt his feelings growing for her which was at first lust
But slowly he felt something different , a connection,  a bonding,  a string getting attached to their hearts , with eachothler.

They both thought they will be able to deny it and get over it but
But cupid hit his love arrow at right place and once it's done there is no going back.

Currently Melissa was sitting on her bed , tears drops were leaving her eyes thinking of Liam's state .
She couldn't thought of him going away from her forever she just hoped that he was still alive.

" You Can't leave me so soon , Mr. Grumpy ass ! I won't let this happen ! Fuck you Liam ! I hate you so much ! How could leave so soon ! So fucking selfish ! "
She mumbled herself while tears were flowing and her eyes and nose started getting red.
She didn't thought of anything else and got up from her bed , she wore whatevah she could find at that point and left the house with her keys and mobile.

She booked a cab and drove to that area , no sooner she reached the place and saw a crowd near the place the man mentioned.
She paid the driver and got out of the car and ran up to that place.

" E- Excuse- m-me p-lease......" she said and the crowd slowly slowly moved letting her reach the centre.
Then what she saw , made her burst into more tears , Liam's unconscious body laying inside the semi-damaged car with cuts and wounds.
She covered her mouth with her hand to stop the whimpers
" please stay awake , dont close your eyes , " she said while caressing his face.
Liam could barely open his eyes , at that point it was really hard for him to even keep his eye opened.
While , Melissa couldn't stop her tears coming out of her eyes.
" does anyone have a car  ! " " please ! It's urgent as you can see this" ..
" I uhm do , i do "  a guy with beard said .
" Oh that's good , can you please help us "
" yeah sure ! Come this way "
" uhm is there any doctor's chamber or hospital  near ? "
" No , not even any near ! This place is very far from the city hospitals , and the state he is rn , I think you should take him to your house ! And do the treatment , what I seen , it seems like he got many cuts and wounds due to the breaking of the glass , and his head is bleeding too so few first - aid things would work. " the bearded guy said while the other's were helping Liam to get out of the car.

Y/N's  POV

They placed him inside the bearded guy's car and I sat inside it placing Liam's head on my lap.
What the guy said was not a bad idea , because I checked my phone and saw their was no hospital near the place.
So I decided to take Liam to my house , because there were only minor injuries and no major injuries.

As far as I remembered we have a first-aid kit in our house , because back when I was a teen , my mom used to treat my minor injuries with those and I kinda feel not sure about this thing that will it be a good idea to take Liam to my house and not a hospital? But I got no choice to do rn , because if I don't treat the bleeding and the wounded parts , the infection might spread.

So , after 1hr of the ride , we reached our home , Liam already closed his eyes , I patted on his Cheeks to keep his eyes open.
But he wasn't responding,  I kinda got scared as I checked his pulse which was fine , which gave me a sense of relive.

I took the help of the man to get Liam inside the house , and made him sit on a couch while he was still unconscious.

"  Uhm thank youI said to the man as he left .

I looked towards the body of unconscious Liam , I felt bad for him.
Yet angry , for not driving carefully,  I didnt knew if he was drunk or not cause I couldn't smell anything.
I went to the kitchen and found the first-aid kit and arranged few things which I needed for him like , clean thin towels and  lukewarm water .

I placed all of them on the table near the couch he was lying on.
I tied my hair into a messy bun .
I dipped the soft towel into the warm water and cleaned his wounded areas .
Then , I applied the anti-ceptic lotions on his wounded and injured places , and I covered the deep cuts and injuries with bandages and anti-infection creams.
After doing the small parts , i looked at his hand where he had a piece of glass stuck in his hand , it looked really painful.
I took a deep breathe and pulled that glass piece out , suddenly Liam left a painful groan.
He opened his eyes , and started to  feel the pain , he was making some groans and moans.
"  is it really paining- "
Before I could even say something or ask he passed out again.
I sighed and I was working on his other wounds and injuries , and soon it came to end and I treated all of his wounds , and made him properly lay on the couch because , it was out of my strength to pick him up and put him on my bed.
I took out a painkiller and gave it to him , with some water so he doesn't has any after body pain or head pain.
I placed a blanket over him , and ruffled on his hair....I was currently thinking about how he would react when he'll wake up...
*sighs and more sighs*
" I think I should go to my bedroom- "  I was about to get up but suddenly I felt a grip  of warm weak hand on my arm.
He was holding my one hands in his weak hand just like a baby would do while sleeping , but still he could barely open his eyes.
" p-lease......p-lease....."  his words were coming out as breathy words which were barely audible. But it very much sounded like         " please "  .

" please what?  "
" S-s......"
"Hmmm?" 

" please stay...." 

Holaa~ my bubs~
I'm extremely sorry for this late update ! Many people were commenting me to update but my busy a$$-😔💔
So here is the another part , tysm for 10k reads ! It means a lot to me , and I'll be little busy this month but I'll try my best to make the chapters more faster so ya'll won't have to wait to long-🌝💕
Till then stay tuned~♡
Bye~♡