[ t h i r t y s i x ]

t h i r t y  s i x
h e y  a m e l i a

STILES'S AMAZING AND BRILLIANT PLAN WAS TO LOCK UP JACKSON IN A PRISON TRANSPORTATION VAN, OR WHATEVER THAT THING IS CALLED

STILES'S AMAZING AND BRILLIANT PLAN WAS TO LOCK UP JACKSON IN A PRISON TRANSPORTATION VAN, OR WHATEVER THAT THING IS CALLED. The girl was sitting in the passenger's seat next to the driver's while she waited for her boyfriend.

Something was off, but not with Jackson.

There was another threat, besides the six foot reptile inside that prison van. There was something else.

Or someone.

"He still doesn't believe me," Stiles told her as he looked from the outside, through the window. "Do you wanna try?"

"Nah, you're doing great."

Stiles left again towards the back of the van, while the girl grabbed her phone, looking through her contacts.

It was a bad idea, they were in a bad place right now, but they had to join forces for a common evil.

Amelia placed the phone next to her ear as she stepped outside of the van quietly, looking around to see if Stiles was still inside with Jackson.

Not even one ring went by until the person she called replied.

"Amelia," Derek said on the other line, "I know you guys know who the kanima is."

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about, Derek," the girl informed the werewolf as she walked through the woods, sometimes looking back towards Stiles to see if the guy was outside, or if he even noticed she was out. "They're here..."

"What do you mean?"

"There's this... feeling I have. Like... like if my body wanted to run away, like if it knew I was going to get killed."

"So you think that means you are going to get killed?" There was no response. "Amelia?"

The girl laid unconsciously on the ground of the woods, with her phone next to her on top of the leafs.

The woman that shoot the tranquilizing arrow towards the girl's leg grabbed the phone, placing it next to her ear as she whispered.

"Amelia can't come to the phone right now... I'll see you at her funeral."

The woman proceeded to crash the phone in pieces, dropping it the parts on the ground before lifting up the girl like a sack, taking her out of the woods.

• • •

As soon as Stiles got out of the van, the body of Derek standing there, looking at him, frightened the guy.

"What the— Oh God..."

"Relax, I'm not here to talk about the kanima..."

Stiles followed Derek as he walked towards the front of the van, opening the door, realizing his worse fear.