Chapter 24-Facing her wrath

Hey my lovely readers,

How are you all? Are you all liking the story?

Drop by your comments to let me know who all are enjoying the story.

How is new year treating you all?

Well my new year is treating me not so well coz to be frank, office really sucks.

Anyways, enough of my rant. Let's begin the chapter.

Please listen to this song above coz Akash will be pleading for her forgiveness the way Akshay pleads in the song.

Siya's POV

I am just done with these guys. I am nobody's property to be owned. I am a human being and I do have feelings.

The way they were fighting, claiming to be theirs was enough to make my blood boil. 

I do love Akash and I respect and adore Mohit a lot for his personality, I mean any girl would be lucky to have him as her life partner but I suppose, I am not the one for him.

But their fight today was enough to show me what they think about me.

Just a trophy, which both of them want to own.

"Hey girl" Kriti put her hands on my shoulders and I was immediately brought out of my thinking session.

"Please don't cry Siya" she said, wiping my tears.

"I don't want to be here, I want to go home" I said, crying.

"Shhh...don't cry, everything will be fine" she said, rubbing my back.

"I never expected things to get escalated this way" I said in between my sobs.

"I know, it was quite unexpected for me as well. Bhai and Akash bhaiya are generally calm, I don't know what happened to them today" she said.

"Come let's go" she said and we headed to the main gate.

"Wait Siya" I heard Mohit shouting from my back.

We turned instantly and saw Akash following shortly after.

"Please, don't go, let me explain" he started but was immediately cut off by me.

I am in no mood to take their nonsense now. I've had enough.

"Please Mohit, I don't want to listen anything. I think you've said enough in there and I've heard enough. Is there anything else you want to say to embarrass me more" I asked him.

"Siya please" Akash started but I showed him my palm to stop him from saying further.

"Not you Akash. Not a word. I expected you to be calm but you don't ever listen to me do you? We came here to clear our minds up and the situation is so messed up, thanks to you, instead of handling the situation maturely you made it a fighting ring" I said with full anger.

"Siya, please don't say this" Mohit said.

I scoffed and said "Mohit, you wanted me to take my stand and talk for myself right? So I am doing it now. I don't want to talk to you both, at least not for now" I turned away and was about to walk away but seeing both their state, my heart was not at ease.

When I looked at them, their lips was busted open and dried blood was there on their jaws.

They needed first aid.

All this is happening because of me.

"Follow me" I said to both of them and went inside the mansion.

Once inside, I asked Kriti to bring the first aid box.