CHAPTER 20

The two went down to eat dinner, as good as it lasted, it ended really quick, for when they arrived at the dinning table, Sirius began to talk to Harry, forgetting that Lyra was still there, with a sigh Lyra sat down in between, Draco, and Hermione.

"I see he's still amused by him" Draco whispered looking at Lyra who was picking at her food.

"And I also see that he doesn't notice your sudden change of mood" Hermione whispered back, Remus, Tonks, and Arthur Weasley, was in front of the three, and they were watching on how they whisper to each other, Remus catching what the two were whispering.

"It's too good to last, just eat" Lyra told the two with a small smile.

"We'll be talking later no buts" Hermione and Draco said, and Lyra didn't protest, Remus, Arthur, and Nymphadora continued to eat, still giving glances at the three.

"So Harry, Tell me how does ot feel to be the youngest Seeker?" Sirius asked, and Harry looked around hesitantly.

"Well, I'm not the youngest quidditch player" Harry said when he saw Lyra picking on her food.

"You're to humble, so who's the youngest quidditch player?" Sirius asked, and George took out his wand and a parchment appeared, he gave it to Fred.

"According to Professor Minerva McGonagall the youngest quidditch player is a Chaser, she—"

"—She became a chaser because she was one of the best according to Madame Hootch—" George continued.

"—Also according to Madame Hootch she's just like her father—" This time it was Draco who continued, Sirius was just looking at them, because it was Still Fred who was holding the parchment and none of them were holding it.

"—Her father who she says' a total git—" Hermione continued.

"—She was only Ten years old, her birthday coming up in a few months—" Ron continued.

"—But she was chosen to play, since Gryffindor's short with one member—" Ginny continued, and Lyra shooked her head.

"Yeah, yeah, we recited that a million times already, we don't need to hear it over and over again" Lyra said.

"What was the girl's name?" Sirius asked, curious on why the girl called her father a git.

"We're getting there" Harry said before heaving a sigh.

"Her name's Lyra Black, the girl who was brave enough to accept the offer at such a young age" Harry said looking at Lyra.

"Yeah, yeah, we've recited that a million times get over it" Lyra said, once more picking at her food.

"Why do you think I'm a git?" Sirius asked curiously.

"No, you must've misheard Hermione" Lyra defended, looking at Hermione.

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked with a glare.

"I'm sure" Lyra said strongly before getting up.

"I lost my appetite" Lyra said and began to walk, but she did caught the words that Sirius spoke.

"You're just saying that because it's true, you hate me maybe my Dear Mummy told you stories about me already, and filled your head with useless things, and a bunch of nonsense"

Lyra sniffled when she reached the room, he's always like that.

Lyra cried more as she reached her bed, she heard a lot of things about her, but hearing it from her own father hurts.

"Ly" Someone said sitting beside her, she looked at the person and saw Hermione, she immediately hugged the girl and sobbed into her shoulder.

"'Mione tell me why is it always like that?" Lyra said still crying, the other side of the bed sunk, and it was Draco and hugged her as well.