chapter 38

Sadhvi 's pov:

I took my mobile for calling mom.

She lifted quickly and said.

"Sadhvi beta good morning..... "she seems to be in good mood.

Again Sadhvi other than you all will be in good mood thanks to your almighty husband.....

Even I said
"Good morning mom"

She seems to sense something wrong  with my tone.....

"What happened Savi... Anything problem? "she questioned me.

"Nothing mom... I am missing you. "I said..... It is also true, I never thought I would be missing my mother in laws more than my parents.....

But they really are such a sweethearts.

"Awe... Beta don't be sad...... I will ask Siddarth to bring you and priya to home OK? "she said.

My mood turned sour at hearing Siddarth 's name. Will he even have time for doing that?

"No mom.....i really have many assignments to submit.So I don't think I can come.Sorry mom...."I said.

"Don't be sorry Savi beta. You are our daughter now, so don't say sorry and all. I feel distant when you say that. "
She said sadly....

Sadhvi you are really stupid.
Is it not enough that you are sad.... You even made mom sad....

"No mom.... I love you and dad so much.We are all family right?please don't be sad.... "I reluctantly said.

This improved her mood I think.

"Yeah.....we all are family.

But I kept thinking to exclude Siddarth out of our family..... That boy seems to forget about parents after wife came. He did not talked with us for week now. "she exclaimed....

He seems to be forgotten his wife also mom.....

At least he talked to you a week back, I have not spoken to him for two and half months.....

Again my eyes started tearing up.... I closed my eyes in an attempt to stop them. In which I succeeded and said to mom

"Don't be angry mom. He seems to be busy.... "

"You should not support him like this. You have to take your mom's side OK? "she reprimanded me...

I smiled for the first time in the day.

"Do not doubt at that mom. I will always support you....

OK bye mom, they all are ready to leave for breakfast. Call you later. "

She said bye and hang up the call.

Sometimes I really feel I started liking my in-laws more than my parents....

We all left for breakfast and had Poha quickly.

Today we all are late.... It was already 9:15
In few minutes our hospital postings will start.

(if you guys don't know hospital postings are like MBBS students going for hospital to increase their exposure to patients.

We go for postings and talk to patients enquiring about their illness and trying to find out the illness with their symptoms, also guiding by the doctors there and learning to do procedures from them.

It will be for nearly 3 hours. It is really useful for a medico.

Students will be divided into groups and each group will be posted in each department. Like one group in pediatrics and other in gynecology.)

These postings are really hectic. My group have been posted in pediatrics.... It is fun to be around them but few will be very stubborn that they get on our nerves.

Usually Geetha and me will pair up and takes the cases of patients.

But today our professor asked to pair up with 3 members.

Without any choice Varun paired with us.

Today I am not really in mood to talk with anyone so I just stood at corner.

Geetha asked "What happened Savi.... You seemed to be in a bad mood.You are like this from morning. "

"No I am fine Geetha.... Just I am tired that's it. Not a big deal. "I said.

From the looks of her I can sense that she identified my lies but did not prop into it for which I was thankful.

I am really drained emotionally with marriage and my insecurities. I just want a break from all these things.

All I want now is to be alone but I can't do that without anybody's questioning. If they get even slightest doubt they will interrogate me. But I really don't want others to know about things related to my marriage.

Now I am feeling like a clingy wife which did not wish to be.

I sighed and joined Geetha and Varun in taking the case history.

It really seemed to work out.

Mostly Varun took the case history and Geetha did the physical examination of the child. While I just watched the cute 10 year old boy....

He is really cute and chubby.

I just talked with him.... He answered to all my questions with utmost concentration. I really liked the boy that I didn't noticed how time flied.

We submitted our case to our professor and left to have our lunch.

As Geetha and I reached the dining hall we saw Swapna and Akki coming with priya.

I smiled at them. Talking with cute little boy really helped me improving my mood.

As if on cue they all waved at me.

We all went to dining room and served ourselves with some rice and dal.

We all settled at our usual sitting place.
Priya sat beside me and asked
"Bhabhi... Have you talked to mom? "

"Yeah... I called mom in the morning. What's the matter? "I questioned.

She pouted and said

"Bhabhi... You know mom said that you are her daughter and she will abandon me and Anna. "

I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Why? "I asked what was in my mind.

"According to her..... You call her regularly and care about her unlike me and Anna. "She said.

"You are not talking with mom? "I asked her.

"No Bhabhi nothing like that. I usually call them alternate days..... I was always like that I don't know why she said like this. "I said about her thoughts.

I laughed and said

"She like me the most.... I call her daily. "I said and showed my tongue to her as if winning an award.

She pouted and said
"No Bhabhi, she likes both of us. "

She seemed to be upset really, so I said
"Don't worry I lied.... She loves you the most. "I said genuinely.

She happily smiled and said

"No Bhabhi she loves both of us.... No competition between us OK?
We are family right? "

I felt really blissful right now.

"yeah we are"i said.

And side hugged her with my left hand as I cannot control my emotions.

I really feel lucky to have them as my family even when I am equally sad about my relationship with Siddarth.

*******

Hello my lovely readers.....

Hope you liked this chapter.

Vote. Comment. Share