Warnings and Disclaimers

Hello everyone!

This is my first Criminal Minds fanfiction (and my first fanfic ever!) and it will be a Spencer x Reader insert. Spencer is a Dom, and Reader will be the sub. This story will heavily contain smut, bdsm, lots of kinks, and explicit material. As such, I'll post warnings at the tops of chapters which contain any material that may be triggering. If you read a chapter without a trigger warning but feel like there should be one, let me know and I'd be happy to add one. This story is NSFW so if you are reading this you should be an adult (18+)! This means minors do not interact!

Below, I've made a list of some of the elements I want to explore in this story to give you an idea of what you can expect. This list may not be comprehensive, but if I add anything new, I'll be sure to include a warning in the chapter:

Degradation

Choking
Praise kink
Spitting
Spanking
Daddy kink
Hand kink
Bondage
Gun play
Knife play
Blood
Hair pulling
Rough sex
Impregnation kink
Unprotected sex/creampie
Aftercare

This story will mostly be porn, and takes place after season 12 (but before season 13) of Criminal minds. Plot elements from earlier seasons (up until season 13) will be mentioned, and I will not be posting spoiler warnings in chapters. If this doesn't bother you, you are more than welcome to read, but please read at your own discretion :) Due to this, the story will include the season 12 cast. I've made a cast list in the next chapter to give you a quick idea of what the characters look like (including an OC), if you aren't familiar with the season 12 cast.

Of course, you are the reader in this story, but a certain amount of character description was needed when writing. Like many other reader inserts, some of Reader's characteristics will be based on my own thoughts/reactions. So, I will write Reader in a way that I feel most comfortable and confident, and this means that some of what she does directly corresponds to myself. However, I will do my best to keep physical descriptions to a minimum to give you guys the best experience possible.

Feel free to comment to your heart's desire - I love reading the comments; you guys are SO funny. This being said, please be kind to each other (and to me) when you comment. I am writing this story largely for myself and my own kinks, and any kink shaming or won't be tolerated. A lot of what Reader will do with spencer will be VERY kinky. Racist, homophobic or hateful comments won't be tolerated either. I know many of you have good intentions, but please be respectful to yourself and to others!

At the time of writing this, I am not sure what my posting schedule will look like. I am a full time student who has just started the winter semester, and if this semester is anything like last term, things get busy very quickly. I will do my best to keep updating frequently because I hate making anyone wait!

I'd also like to be very upfront about the path Reader's relationship with Spencer will take. I am not a fan of the conventional "fall in love, get married, have kids, happy ever after" ending. I find this route is so overdone and predictable. Quite frankly this is not something I see for myself, and so this type of ending will not be written into the storyline. Reader and Spencer will still have a romantic relationship beyond a strict BDSM relationship, but it will not end in this traditional way. If this is the type of romance you like reading, there are plenty of other well-written BDSM fics on Wattpad that end like this! But I promise you, the story will have a happy ending, and I will do my best to give it a satisfying ending.

Lastly, my DMs are always open for ideas or questions about this story as well. If you ever want to reach out to me for any other reason, please do :) In addition to this, this story will also eventually be cross-posted to my AO3 account under the same title. My user over there is babyleaf.

I hope you all enjoy this story!

Love Babyleaf1