19: Lie?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was silently following the figure who was walking around the big closet, getting ready for the day. Yes, the new day... a new morning... but one thing was changed, Taehyung was in Jungkook's room... big eye bags underneath his eyes, eyeballs red due to the tiredness and lack of sleep plus the crying he did.

He couldn't sleep last night, not because he was in Jungkook's arms or was in his room, but because he was feeling some unspeakable things deep inside. Being so puzzled over his own feelings and actions, he spent the whole night crying over his stupidity.

Another thing that made him shocked to the core, was that after confessing about the birthday of the dead one, Jungkook fell asleep in his arms.. so peacefully like he belonged there. But of course, that was a lie.

"Dear one? Are you ok? Why your eyes are all swelled up and red?" A very concerned tone dragged him to the world of the living. Soon, he felt a cold hand placed over his forehead. He looked up at the raventte who had wet hair from the fresh bath and a black button-up shirt hugging his muscles perfectly.

"It's not the fever, then why?" Jungkook muttered to himself while Taehyung kept looking at him.

"You used to call him dear one?" Taehyung asked out of the blue, making the other stop where he was.

A loud sigh escaped through the thin lips of the other as he sat near the dazed blue-haired. "Yes." A very short answer but for Taehyung, it felt like a brick hitting him directly.

What the hell is this feeling?

He panicked once again and quickly got up from the bed, only to be stopped by the cold hand on his wrist, not daring to turn back and see the other, still overwhelmed and sensitive, he stand there like a statue. 

"Are you uncomfortable again?" Jungkook broke the silence in a soft tone.

Uncomfortable? Well, he was.. to the core as he asked the stupid question.

"Yes. I- I'm not feeling good now, please let me go." His voice coming shaky as he tried to free himself and within a few seconds, he was indeed free from the tight yet gentle grip. Without wasting a single moment, he quickly dashed out of the room, leaving the other on the bed with very knowing eyes.

Once in his room, Taehyung shut the door and locked it properly. He sprung to the bathroom and washed his hands and face multiple times, splashing the water again and again in order to feel normal but the same feeling was still lingering.

"The heck!"

"Oh my lord, that mafia leader is having a bad impact on this angel Namjoon."

"Yeah. Seems like he's frustrated."

"You know I can hear you." Taehyung spat irritated and heard Jin chuckling lightly at the comment.

"How are you? Why Jeon seems quite concerned about you a moment ago? Are you sick?"

Was he? Yeah, he was. Sick of this role play, sick of this drama, sick of this bondage, sick of these feelings... and sick of Jungkook.!

"Just couldn't sleep last night. For sake, he was clinging to me for the whole night as I would run away! He couldn't let me breathe for a minute. I couldn't even blink or breathe in peace!" Taehyung burst out but quickly shut his mouth when he realized his loud tone.