.03

Once I got to the gym there were already some players there, I look over to them and give them a smile and wave.

I look around again and I don't see Bokuto or even Akaashi.

'Wow he told me to get ready so I'm not late and they aren't even here yet..' I thought to myself as I sat my bag down next to the girls bathroom. I open my bag, grab my headphones and decided to text Akaashi.

Y/n logged in

Now chatting with The Pretty One👑

Y/n
Aye yo
I'm deadass here before you and Bo :p

The Pretty One👑
Wait
Actually?

Y/n
Yes
I'm kinda just chilling until you guys get here
Seems like that's what the others are doing too

The Pretty One👑
Ah, ok
We'll be there in about 5ish minutes
So don't get too comfortable :D

Y/n
Sad D:
Ok well we'll be here, see you soon!

The Pretty One👑
Right, see you soon!

The Pretty One👑 logged out

Y/n logged out

Once we both logged off, I put my headphones in and listened to music and scrolled through my phone. I didn't do too much, just checked my messages, tapped through some stories, liked some posts, nothing new.

I kinda wondered what the other guys in the group chat were doing, most likely practicing.

'They're all pretty far away from Tokyo, besides Kenma. He goes to Nekoma so he isn't that far away.. I like Kenma, he's cool, he's got a similar energy to me, so that's nice. I wonder-' I get stopped from my thoughts as I feel someone flick my head, I look up and it's Akaashi.

"Huh- what was that for?" I say taking out my headphones and putting them back in my bag.

"What were you thinking about? I stood here for a good minute or two and you didn't even notice me." He said looking down at me.

"Just everything and anything I guess. Oh by the way where's Bo?" I asked standing up and stretching a bit. I also noticed Akaashi was already in his gym outfit.

"Oh ok. Well he's changing, but be prepared he might be really excited because he was when we were walking here." Akaashi said as he started to walk over to the other players.

"Really? I mean it's just practice, it's not that exciting. You know?" I spoke as I walked with him.

"Yeah, I understand that. He's just more excited that you'll be able to see him practice, because you've never seen him practice or play." He said stopping near the other players, grabbing the basket full of volleyballs.

"Yeah true, I guess I can understand that, I probably won't do too much though, I'll probably just set to some of your teammates, and practice my spikes and serves some more. Because my actual practice involves my team for practicing strategy and what not." I say looking at volleyballs in the basket.