Chapter 3:

I went with the girl to change into my gym clothes, I was kinda nervous being around so many girls so I turned away so I would look at them. I quickly changed but when I got my tank top of someone tapped my shoulder.

I hummed and turned around to see Ochako. Shirtless. My cheeks turned pink and I tried to look anywhere but at her chest. "Are you okay N/N? You're face is red and you haven't been talking?" She asked as she reached for my forehead.

I grabbed her wrist and smiled, "I'm fine Ocha, don't worry."

She nodded and went to finish getting dressed. I dressed quickly and waited outside the dressing rooms for Ocha. Mina walked out and smiled excitedly at me.

"Are you and Uraraka sisters?" She asked.

I shook my head, "no we're just close." I said while putting my hands in my pockets.

"Are y'all dating?" She asked slowly and I let out a nervous laugh.

"Wh-what? I think I hear Ochako looking for me, bye." I said quickly and walked away, my cheeks burned.

As everyone got outside, I noticed Ochako standing with that god-damn nerd again. She seemed to be looking into the crowd of students until she cought me looking at her. She smiled and told me to come to her, so I did. I put my arm over her shoulders like usual and looked at Deku, I hate that guy.

Aizowa started talking and I listened for a bit then dozed off, like usual. I watched as he called Bakugou up and he used his quirk, which I was amazed by.

We went through several tests, all I probably failed on because my quirk couldn't do things like boost my speed or make a ball go 300 meters. But the good thing is I've been working out for years so it wasn't as low as Deku's score.

By the end of the tests we all waited for results. I talked with Ocha like usual, but Kirishima came up to me not long and tried to spark up a conversation.

"Hey you got a strong arm, you were able to throw that ball pretty far." He smiled, showing his shark teeth.

"Thanks, you're pretty strong yourself." I smiled back and ran a hand through my boyish short hair.

"We should be friends, maybe we could workout sometime?" He suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll give you my number later."

He was about to respond but Aizowa began to speak. I looked down the list, I was third from last and Deku got last. I glanced at him and noticed how he was as white as a ghost.

"I was bluffing about expelling you, you kids have some real potential."

Everyone sighed with relief and we went back inside. Later on that day I gave Kirishima my number and walked home with Ocha.