Chapter 1

BROKEN DREAMS CLUB
☽ ✮ ☾

HOPE MIKAELSON WAS MOVING INTO HER NEW HOUSE

HOPE MIKAELSON WAS MOVING INTO HER NEW HOUSE. After one of her father's enemies attacked her, almost succeeding in killing her because she was asleep in her room at the Salvatore boarding house thinking she was safe, her family decided it was best to hide for a while.

Besides, she needed a change of scenery after her parent's death and now everybody hated her at school since they knew her true identity. Even if she didn't particularly care about anyone's opinion it still hurt. I mean sensing that everybody is afraid of you is not exactly pleasant.

So Keelin her aunt's wife suggested they should move to her hometown, called Outer banks. It was small, and a good place to hide. Besides Keelin insisted that it was summer and she could make new friends. She could surf, fish, and do many other things she hated. Well not hated but more disliked.

She went once to the beach when she was 8, just after her mom noticed she wasn't talking to her dad anymore --- since she saw his murder orgy actually. Her mom wanted to cheer her up but it didn't work. It made her dislike summer or beatches because everybody was happy while she was miserable and wanted her dad.

Her aunt Freya who was now three months pregnant was delighted by the move. It was hard for her to stay in New Orleans after Elijah's and Klaus's death. She barely got to know her siblings before they died, they didn't get enough time together. She had stayed for Hope, but maybe moving to Outer banks could bring some joy to herself and her depressed niece. She barely saw her smile lately.

Marcel, Rebekah, Davina, and Kol also thought this was a good idea besides they promised they would visit soon. When it was safe.

The movers were taking their boxes to the house while Hope was already unboxing some of her stuff in her new room. Her room was nice, actually, the whole house was quite good. It was bright, brighter than the compound at New Orleans with her dad's desiccated crazy ex or the Mikelson crest her father broke when her mother was kidnapped.

Keelin's old friend, Ward Cameron had helped them found a good house for them although a little too big for her taste. But it wasn't like she was used to a little luxury, her family was rich after a thousand years on earth. Besides her aunt, Rebekah had taught her all about balls, how to be a lady, etc. Even if Hope didn't really enjoy any of this, she just liked spending time with her aunt.

She noticed a young mover, he was maybe sixteen like her. He had blonde hair and was wearing a red hat. Her eyes started to linger on his body however when she noticed him struggling to keep the box in his hands, she stopped. She recognized that this was one of her boxes and she ran out to her room scared that he would drop her stuff.