𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I sat on top of Dejhari with a smile as he looked at me. I had my hair all out since I took my trackers out, today I was going to Treasure's house so she could dye my hair again, my red was rinsing out so I needed a touch up.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked touching his hair, he eyed me before licking over his bottom lip. He had his hair all out, he didn't have it in a ponytail like he always did.

"I gotta get my hair done and shit then I got some meetings ta attend.." He said rubbing his eye.

"What kind of meetings?" I asked, he chuckled.

"You nosey as hell.." He said rubbing my lower back, I shrugged and looked around. "How long you gonna be with Treasure and em?" He asked, I shrugged and scratched my head.

It had been 6 days since I last washed my hair and I'm seriously going crazy. I was trying to wait until this organic protein treatment came in and it didn't come until this morning. Now, treasure is going to do the treatment before she puts the dye in my hair.

"I don't know. Why?" I asked.

"Cause, Ion want you to get impatient waiting fa me to come pick you up..." He said.

"I'm going to take a nap anyway, I'll be fine. Can you not come really late?" I said. "I don't want to be over there late. Gleesh and Treasure are into some weird things when it gets dark outside.." I added.

"Yeah, I gotchu.." He said with a small laugh. "What they be doing?"

I frowned my face up at the thought. "They make weird noises and then they're always banging on stuff and stuff, it's just weird.." I explained, he laughed.

"Yo, I gotta ask him bout det.." He said with a laugh.

I moved around some on his lap and furrowed my eyebrows as I went deep into my thoughts. I wonder why Dejhari doesn't call me my lord. I wonder if my mom would let Dejhari go get Laila. I wonder how my mom is, physically and emotionally. I wonder where my father is and where he is.

My mom always told me little stuff about him but that was all. She told me that she was 14 and he was 18 when she got pregnant with me. She told me that she was protecting me from any hurt he could cause me.

She told me she was helping me. But how are you helping me..if you won't even talk to me? I don't understand what I did wrong.

"What's wrong witchu?" Dejhari asked interrupting my thoughts, I looked over at him.

"I was thinking about the fact that Gleesh calls Treasure my lord and you don't call me my lord. And also about how confused I am about my mom helping and ignoring me at the same time.." I said.