Whats your biggest fear?

Vic

Harry parked his car in the large garage, I grabbed my bag my front the back seat and we stepped out, I walked around the car and met him at the stairs. I kicked my shoes off beside his and followed him up the stairs into his house. I loved how comfortable this felt, I love how comfortable he felt.

"You hungry? Want anything to eat?" He asked softly and turned to me smiling.

"No, no I'm good, thank you though." I told him and he nodded and we walked to the living room and took a seat on the couch. He put his arm out and put it around my shoulders and pulled me into his body.

"Thanks for coming to the studio for a little bit today, I liked having you there." He said to me and tilted his head and rested his chin on the top of my head. I saw a small frame on the table under the television with small blue flowers pressed against the glass. I sat up and looked at it and then at him.

"Is that... from the bouquet?" I asked him and pressed his lips together as his cheeks flushed pink.

"Uh... yeah. Sarah saw them on the table the night you gave them to me and she asked about them. After I told her, she insisted on pressing them for me in the frame so I can keep them." Of course she did. I loved that she did that for him, but I love even more that he has it displayed in his living room.

"That's so sweet of her." I told him and he gave me a soft smile and looked at me, I sat back again and rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey Harry?" I asked leaning away to look at him and I flashed him a nervous smile and pushed myself back a little to face him completely.

"What's up, love?" He asked and I swear my heart skipped a beat when he said it.

"So, I didn't want to jump the gun, but 2 weeks ago I submitted some pieces for some local gallery for some small, starting photographers... and they asked me to take a slot and showcase some of my work." I told him and his face fell and a moment after a wide smile took place, he leaned forward and hugged me quickly.

"That is amazing Victoria! You got your first showcase! When is it? I'm coming." He said quickly and pulled away and looked at me, cheeks pink from smiling.

"Uh, it's on May 10th, 2 weeks from tomorrow." I told him and he pulled out his phone and starting typing and then looked at me.

"I'll be there." He said and I couldn't help but feel such an overwhelming joy. He is so supportive and I just adore how involved he wants to be. It means everything to me, no ones ever cared about my work this much.

"I do want to ask for your permission to use a picture in the showcase. It's of you so I just wanted to ask if it was okay first." I told him and her furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

He watched me with excited eyes as I reached for my bag and pulled my laptop out and onto my lap. I opened the picture I wanted to use and handed him my laptop.

"Baby, there are pictures of me everywhere

"Baby, there are pictures of me everywhere. Of course it's okay. Plus, it's a great picture." Theres that word. He wasn't weirded out by it, he said it back. He grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me in to kiss me. It was a soft kiss that he started smiling into and when I smiled back he began to giggle. It was my favorite sound. "You are...so amazing." He said quietly and looked at me with a shy smile.

We sat in silence for a while as we watched 'A Bug's Life'. I had my head in his lap as he sat and watched along. About halfway through the movie I noticed he was looking down at me, I turned my head and looked up to him and he smiled at me through the dimly lit room. We sat like that for what felt like minutes before he took a deep breath.

"Victoria Townes, what is your biggest fear?" He asked me and I just looked at him for a moment.

"...what?" I asked him, I was a bit taken back by the spontaneity for the question.

"What's your biggest fear?" He repeated and I furrowed my eyebrows to think for a moment.

"Harry Styles, what is your biggest fear?" I asked him instead and he looked back to the tv for a second and looked back down to me.

"My biggest fear... losing the people I love. I... I hate being alone, the silence gets too loud sometimes. But I'm terrified of losing the people I love, i can't even imagine how I'd be able to..." he trailed off and I could see him working himself up a bit as he talked.

"It's like... having a piece of yourself... disappear. It feels like this massive hole in your chest, it'll always feel like somethings missing. It'll hurt so much it'll be all you can feel... until it starts to hurt a little less, and slowly, very slowly, you start being able to notice things outside of this... ocean of grieving. And eventually, it won't hurt to think about them, it'll bring a smile to your face thinking about the memories that can't be taken away. And when you see photos... you'll remember. That's the beautiful thing about photographs, they are ageless. Even after the moment has passed and the people have changed and left, you have this moment in time, where everyone is exactly who they were, and everything is the way it was supposed to be." He looked back up to the tv with a somber expression and took a deep breath. "And plus, you're never going to be alone. You're stuck with me." I said and he looked down to me with a small smile.

"It's your turn." He said and I nodded.

"Spiders." I said jokingly and he laughed along with me while shaking his head.

"I'm serious." He said as his laughter died down and I smiled and shrugged.

"Never being more than....just this, I guess? Never being anything more than... just someone. Never accomplishing goals and making new ones. Just... staying still." I told him and he keeps his eyes on me and gave me a small smile.

"Victoria, you are... so much more than you think. You are so ambitious, and you work hard to get here. You have a world of possibilities as long as you're open to seeing them. You inspire me. You are so gentle and kind, you are extraordinary, in every sense of the word. You're Victoria Townes."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

What's YOUR biggest fear? I wanna hear em!

All the love
-r