ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

(Not my art I found it on tik tok but damn William 👀💧 sis kinda thicc)

Push him away y/n! This is a fucking serial killer, capable of murdering you any second!

...But...

The touch of another human like this feels... Extremely wonderful. Shit, what do I have to lose... My sanity.

Pushing him off of me, I take off the blindfold to see a great big smile on Williams face. I can't think of any words to say. We both stay silent and after a moment of thinking, I wrap my arms around his neck and re-connect our lips. He deepens the kiss, straddling my waist with his hands. What the fuck am I doing.

Surprisingly, William's not rough but extremely needy. Like, he's been longing for touch more than I have. He licks my lower lip for entrance, and I "accidentally" Grant him it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He moves to my neck, (okay but William is six foot five and uh- I'm five foot four this bitch gotta bend low 💀). I hold in quiet moans, he doesn't deserve any of them. I fail as soon as he find a sweet spot upon my neck. A little moan escapes my mouth.

Okay, y/n. You've had your fun. Stop this before it goes farther.

"William." I manage to get out "Work-" I bite my tongue again, trying my best not to moan. Finally, I pry him off, getting a grunt of disappointment.

"William. We have work in..." I check my phone. "Ten minutes so uh, come on." I leave in a hurry. What the hell is wrong with you y/n? You've could've just left after he did that at first! But nooo you just want to passionately kiss someone so you turn your brain off.

The whole car ride is quiet as I try and hide the one hickey William made with some makeup Clara left in his car. "I can't believe you William."

All he does is smile as he pulls into the parking lot. I'm glad I stopped him before he could get... Farther. Never let him even get close. He might give you a disease saying he is rat man William.

"There you two are." Scott greets us, looking worried. "Can one of you switch to the night shift? Someone came into here, making a huge mess and uh- made a couple death threats to me, the company, you two, and a couple toddlers. I kinda have a feeling they'll uh- be back tonight."

"William can." I smile patting his back. "He's really good at watching out for stuff and if someone were to come in he would beat their ass." I hope whoever comes in beats Williams ass (why did that auto correct to eats William ass 😭)

Stupidly, he shrugs "sure, what could go wrong?"

Yes! Now, I won't have him trying to rape me when I sleep tonight! Hurray!

"That's wonderful! I just need you to work the rest of this week starting tonight. You don't have to come in for the day shift though."

Even better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, nothing like a silent house. Even Michaels at a friends house! I get the whole house to myself. I could watch scary movies, eat whatever I want, wear whatever I want, heck, I'll even call Alyssa! She's probably bored out of her mind ever since Liam escaped from police.

...

...

Oh- hi y/n.

"Lyssy! How's my favorite idiot?"

Okay I guess...

"Something wrong?"

Oh! N-no! Nothings wrong!

"Are you sure? You seem-" I stop for a second. Either she's hiding a boy in there or... Or Liam could still be hiding there. "Lyssy. Eetmay emay taay hetay upermatketsay. Elltay iamlay oureyay ettingay imhay aay urprisesay." (Pig Latin for " Meet me at the supermarket. Tell Liam you're getting him a surprise."

"Kayoay hanktay ouyay." (Okay, thank you.)

Alyssa and I learned pig Latin from my mom. She was fluent in many different languages, teaching Alyssa and I Russian, pig Latin, french, and German. Liam never joined in, saying that we we're being geeky. God those were the good days....

Anyways, so, I'mma just walk to the supermarket and snatch Alyssa before Liam does something bad to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssa waits outside, shivering from the cold weather. As I reach her, I notice how scared she looks, how horrible she looks. It just hurts me to see her like this.

"Come on lyss, I know you took Liam's car, we'll drive it to your house, grab whatever you need and you'll come stay with me." I get her to Liam's car and start it.

"How did you know?"

"You only act like that when your scared.

"Oh..." Jesus Liam... What have you've done to my precious little idiot baby.

"It's okay Lyss. He won't suspect it. Was he in the room when I called?"

"N-no. He was taking a shower." She slightly smiles, happy I called at the right time. "How far is the walk from my house to Will's?"

"About a half an hour walk. We're taking the back way so if he is already looking, he won't see us." I pull into Alyssa's driveway, getting out in a rush. I lock the keys in and grab Alyssa's hand, guiding her through the small woods behind her house.

"Aren't there wolfs and stuff in here?" She quivers, gripping my hand tighter.

"Calm down, you only think that because of stupid movies. These woods are as safe as a sketchy alleyway."

"But isn't that-"

"Exactly, now let's hurry before the heroine dealer gets here."

"OH?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we enter Aftons house, we plop down on the couch. Okay maybe more of an hour walk because there were sketchy men and we had to walk the opposite way.

"Do you have any-"

"He has plenty sugar cookies. Aftons kids don't eat them for obvious reasons."

"Nice." And like that, shes changed from scared to happy. If Liam did what I think he did and scared her to the point where she's even scared of the woods, he knows she wouldn't come to my house but Liam is a idiot and didn't do anything right.

Well, it's looks like another exciting night for me. Whoopee.

(Big sad.) Also-

#1 in ratman (I'm glad the ratman gets some attention.)

Why aren't there 69 williamaftonxreader stories? I guess I'll just have to fix that ;)

(Spelling errors I fix later blah blah blah you know the drill)