❀28❀

"How could I forget?"

"Park Jisung!" the five-year-old boy hears his father yell

However, the boy is too immersed in the mysterious and creepy mansion before him. It's unnerving but so alluring as if calling to the boy for him to come closer. Unlike his father, the boy could see two auras surrounding the house–the mysterious black danger and the tiniest speck of white. His heart yearned to go to the white out of curiosity.

"Come on, it's dangerous here. Jieun's waiting at home to play with you," the man urges, gently pushing the boy away from the house. Unlike his son, he knows the secrets of the mansion. He always knew, but he could never tell. He'd only have to wait until he could do something about it.

Just like that, the five-year-old Jisung leaves the area with his father, completely forgetting about the place. He happily goes home to play with his older sister Jieun, with who he has a great relationship. They're a happy family, after all.

The scene changes to three years later, and they're back at the seemingly much more lively mansion. However, Jisung could still feel the black against the white, the white calling him closer. The entire Park family is there for a banquet held by the Lees. Unbeknownst to Jisung, this is where he would meet his soulmate for the first time.

The little boy stays near his sister as they explore the mansion. Jieun found a way to get out of the main hall with some others, and they both go exploring. After ten minutes, Jieun meets a friend and stops to talk to them.

Jisung, getting bored, walks off without her.

"Sung! Be careful!"

"Okay!"

Curiosity filling him up, he continues to walk through the dimmed and dark hallway. Fate's cards had played perfectly that night, but someone always messed it up.

Back in the banquet hall, three grown men leave to go to a private room and discuss things.

Park Jihwan, the tallest of the three, is the leader and founder of NCT.

Lee Taejin, the coldest of the three, is the leader and founder of Octris.

Finally, Jung Sunghoon, the smartest of the three, is the leader and founder of LDX.

These three hated each other more than the world. Yet, these control the three strongest gangs at their time. Only two of them still exist.

Park Jihwan doesn't waste time. "Lee Taejin, let's get straight to the point. Give us the codes."

As Jisung wanders through the halls, he stops suddenly at one door. He wouldn't be able to explain why—he just feels like he had to. He feels as though the door call to him as it glows in a white aura, despite every door looking the same. To any person, nothing could be out of the ordinary.