𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

RYUJIN

Liked by choi_lia, hwangyeji, chaeryeonglee and 132 others

ryujinshin team red for sports month.

View 45 comments
shinyuna vote for  BEOMGYU X RYUJIN for couple of the year pleaee :)
ryujinshin @shinyuna no please

These people keep on shipping me with this annoying kid named Choi Beomgyu. Well, he's actually my friend. One of my closest friends. He's basically my body guard if you can only see me and him in the mall. He's the one who always tell me not to this and that, but of course I don't listen.

CLASS 12-01

yoonjaehyuk
Yah @choi_beomgyu & @ryujinshin
you both better be good at the pageant!

Mister president I never promised
that I'll be good

heeseung__
lol she has a point BUT YOU BOTH BETTER!

choi_beomgyu
We didn't even had a choice. You both dragged us to that audition room.

winterminjung
My idea~!

Have I told you minjung that I hate you :)

minju_kim
You guys could've chose me!

c__kim
Right. Cuz like u have a crush on beom?

Yeah. That's the reason why she hated me. Kim Minju. She's the same age as me, obviously. We became friends before during our junior year, but when she found out that Beomgyu and I are close, she told me that I was a traitor. What's worse is she told everyone in school that I was the reason why Beomgyu and his ex broke up because I was pushing the girl away from him.

Do I look like I'm that kind of person?

Yes, I honestly hated Beomgyu's ex for being so clingy, and for being a controlling bitch she was. Thank goodness they broke up. She had the audacity to tell Beomgyu that he didn't have time for her when all he did was go to her house during the weekend.

Today's friday by the way. And yes, Beomgyu and I became the candidates for this year's sports month pageant. We have a few weeks to train how to walk, pose, and stuff that he and I don't do at all.

We're the type of people who would prefer to study when we're not lazy. Most of the time we're lazy though. Play music, literally do nothing and just hang out on either his or my room.

We all went back to our class rooms, and everyone were talking about how we should do great in the pageant.

"Miss Shin and Mister Choi?" Both me and Beomgyu looked up to our teacher.