bring the pain on

"You little bitch!" his fist almost came into contact with my face before a hand grabs his arm. 

"Don't even think about touching her you little bitch." Jungkook says through gritted teeth. 

Kyle is thrown off of me and I am gathered into someone's arms.

"It's okay, Star shine, I got you. Come on, wake up. Its just a dream."

My eyes shoot open and Hobi has me in his arms.

"You started whimpering so I figured you were having a bad dream."

I rub my eyes. "I'm fine, thanks. What time is it?" I look at the alarm clock behind his head.

4:43 am

"do you want to talk about it or?"

"Lets just go back to sleep, okay? I am still tired and we went to bed after 1 am."

We both lay back down, Hoseok holding me a bit tighter to him.

I woke up to his phone ringing with the sound of ducks. I quickly tap him before rolling over so my back is pressed against his chest. 

after listening to his ringtone go off 3 more times, I turn back around and use my pillow to hit him with. He jumps up with a start.

"What?! What's wrong?"

"Your phone keeps going off with that annoying quacking sound. I am starting to really hate ducks."

"Check it for me please, I have to run to the bathroom."

I roll my eyes as he gets up rubbing his eyes and walking to the bathroom.

I grab his phone, cutting it on and sliding the screen, surprised it has no password.

There was 15 missed calls from Namjoon.

6 messages.

I scroll through the messages first, reading how the boys were asking where he was. except for Jin.

All he asked was if we enjoyed the movie night.

Then his phone goes off again, stating he was getting a message from someone named Dylan.

Good Morning Mr Jung. I was wondering if you were available to attend a meeting tomorrow with a lawyer about the Auto claim of one of our Insurance policy holders. They asked for the best and I wanted it to be you. Give me a call.

I smile. His phone rings and its from Namjoon. 

I pick the phone up on the 3rd ring.

"It is about time you answered, Hobi. Where did you disappear to?"

"Hey Joonie. He is in the bathroom right now, is everything okay?"

"Oh hey Baby. So Hobi is with you?"

"Yeah, we had a movie night last night. We watched Shrek and he slept over. I'm sorry we caused you to worry." I reply as I bite my lip.

"Oh no Baby its fine. I hope you guys had fun. Hey, If you're not busy later, Maybe we could go out and grab some lunch?"

"Oh, sure thing Joon. I will see you then."

"Alright baby. see you then."

Hobi comes out of the bathroom and stretches.

"Hey, who was it?"
"The boys messaged you, and Joonie called, but I talked to him already. You also got a message from someone named Dylan. Sorry, it popped up while I was reading the message from Jin. I didn't mean to read it."