lugubrious

lugubrious
/lʊˈɡuːbrɪəs/
adjective: lugubrious
looking or sounding sad and dismal.

lugubrious/lʊˈɡuːbrɪəs/adjective: lugubriouslooking or sounding sad and dismal

Glendale, AZ
Wednesday May 31st
Soraya Legacy Valentine | Binkie

"That was an amazing trip." Soraya exclaimed as they stepped into the airport.

"I'm happy you liked it," Hezekiah leaned over and kissed the lips of his girlfriend, "i'm happy i managed to make your first trip somewhat abroad, somewhat good." Soraya gave him a toothy smile as they went into the elevator taking them to the second floor.

"It's near enough lunch time, we can eat here then go home. Trenton's there, Jay."Although Soraya directed it towards Jalen, she wanted to inform Hezekiah.

"We'll go to the park," Hezekiah kissed the lips of his girlfriend again, "I'll drop you off at home and you two can talk, lord knows you need to get a lot off your chest." Although the couple hadn't spoke about the siblings phone call or anything about their relationship - so truthfully Hezekiah knew 'nothing' - however the man could tell there was a lot built up tension and aggression between the pair.

"Okay, let's get some food in us first. Where do you guys want to eat?"

"not hungry." Kaia mumbled still half asleep, she tightened her fingers around her big brothers index finger secretly wanting to be held. She pouted before turning to Hezekiah and lifting her arms, getting the message Hezekiah smiled faintly before letting go of the suitcase in his hand and lifting his little sister up.

Once getting her situated he took hold of the suitcase.

"Y'know what, why don't I just cook?" soraya said clasping her hands together, "I'll cook whilst you guys go to the park, sound alright?" Kaia nodded at the woman before resting her head on her brothers shoulder.

Jalen didn't really mind nor care. He just wanted to get in the car.

"Okay, crew out." They walked towards the exit and searched for Hezekiah's toyota.

The adults got the young ones buckled in before getting themselves situated.

Not needing to be told Soraya connected her phone to the bluetooth, Hezekiah chuckled at how things had change watching as she scrolled down her playlist.

Finding the song she wanted Soraya began to play Searchin by Sonder.

"You ever listened to Sonder?" Hezekiah shook his head no as he drove out of the car park.

"Is he like Daniel Caesar?" Soraya nodded and also shook her head 'no'.

"Sort've but not really, I think all artists are same in their own way but they're not all that the same." Hezekiah hummed in response as Soraya locked her phone, staring at the window.