Sana

TaeKook were in their room now. Taehyung was emptying the suitcase and keeping the clothes in their place whereas Jungkook was in the washroom taking a shower because he wanted to. 

While keeping the clothes Taehyung was thinking, so deeply that he failed to notice Jungkook coming out. Jungkook back hugged Taehyung startling the latter. The door was locked.

"Bunny you are back," Taehyung said turning around and keeping the clothes aside.

"What are you thinking Taetae?" Jungkook said pulling them and making them sit on the bed.

"Don't lie to me" Jungkook added.

"Bunny"

"Taetae"

"What to tell bunny?"

"Who is that girl?"

"My, Jin hyung, Rose and Jimin's childhood friend"

"Then why did I never meet her nor know about her?"

"Because she was supposed to stay away from us"

"Why?"

"She is a very obsessive person"

"For you?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Because she loves me, I think" Jungkook was shocked.

"Do-do you love her"?

"If I did then you would have never entered my life," Taehyung said pulling Jungkook into a hug.

"She will kill you and our baby, bunny"

"Oh no, she won't!"

"Trust me bunny if she nearly killed Rose only because we were dating then she can kill you both"

"Wait a minute, you and Rose dated?!!" Jungkook asked shockingly.

"Yes, when we were in high school but neither of us liked the other"

"Then why did you two date?"

"Because she wanted a boyfriend to show off"

"And you agreed because?"

"She wouldn't bother or talk to me for two months and that woman is annoying as fuck" Jungkook hummed in return.

Taehyung tightens the hug with Jungkook and snuggles his neck knowing that his bunny is angry with him because he didn't say about him and Rose dating before.

Taehyung lay down with Jungkook on him, hugging him tightly. Where one problem was gone others arrived but the thing was that this problem is more dangerous than the last one.

TaeKook were in each other's arms snuggling and cuddling with each other, even though they don't know when they drifted to sleep while cuddling each other.

Meanwhile, downstairs with the others,

"Why are you here?" Jin asked coldly.

"What kind of question is that, I am here for my Tae of course," Sana said.

"Tae belongs to Jungkook and you will not come in between them," Jimin said coldly.

"Oh, really but that's not what I think. Tae belongs to me and only me" Sana said.

"Stay the fuck away from them," Rose said coldly. 

Before Sana could say anything Rose grabbed a fistful of her hair and threw her out of the house and banged the door on her face which made Sana angry but still she went from there.