Chapter Eight - Arrival

Every Mafia Don and Donna had heard about the threat. Some of them had shrugged it of as many hadn't seen the threat first hand but others did.

The day had come for them all to fly out.
Roberto and his children had landed in New York. The event was mainly to happen in Australia but last minute changes had occured. Analia was frustrated as her Maria and Catalina had flown to Australia a week before for a little vacation.

It was mainly Maria's idea which took Analia a lot of convincing. She was always a workaholic and leaving her business and 'The Sedects' made her anxious but Maria had sorted everything out for her before hand.

When they had heard the event was changed again they immediately got there selves packed up again.

Catalina and Maria we're flying to New York on jets as Analia had some business in Australia. She had flown hours after them in one of her other Jets.

Analia was basically loaded with Jets and Cars as she was very invested in the mechanical things.

She owned several cars , jets and mansions around the world but she was always humble about it for an 18 year old.

She liked helping other families around the world. One thing, she had inherited from her mother was being passionate. Her mother and her opened up many organisations and charities for families, children, homeless kids,orphans and single parents.

There wasn't just one organisation, there was many others. She also had open up a business of her own that involved cars and mechanical things. Something she always loved.

An hour before Roberto had landed he was told The Seductress would be there aswell and his first reaction was anger but satisfaction that he could finally get his hand on her and kill 'the brat' that was what he named her.

However, things didn't go to planned as he was told if he was to attend this there would
be a treaty to sign which meant, specifically no killing other Mafia Leaders. He lashed out at that. How dare they ask him of that.

But who could blame him, there would be many dominant leaders there.

He had reclutantly signed the treaty because the threat was out of control and he would do anything for his family. But he made sure to pull out his rage on many of his Men, Cars and Jets before he signed it.

When everyone had landed they felt something. It was an ache. But they all shrugged it of thinking it maybe the landing.

What was it?

Analia

If feels so good to be home.
My favourite place.

Walking through my front door, I could hear chatter inside. The maids had greeted me outside and took my luggage from the guards.

As soon as I walked into my home, a figure bangs into me squeezing me to death.

Normally if someone had done this I would t have tolerated it but feeling the familiar warmth made me step back and giggle lightly which seemed to be mumbled due to the hugging.

"Analia dear, you made it!, I was starting to get worried- oh god- have you ate, how was the flight- she started to ramble making me turn it out and relish in her love.