27"

"Come on Remus!" Sirius whined "it will be fun"

"We can't get caught it's too risky" Remus sighed shaking his head.

"Come on Prongs. Give us the password to the prefects bathroom and we'll be on our way"

"But what if Lily finds out I've told you the password? She'll think I'm immature"

"You are" Rosaleé stated casually

"I mean yeah but that's besides the point"

"Please Remus" Peter begged from across the room "it's a really good prank idea"

"No. For the last time"

"Pleaseeeeeee" Rosaleé, Sirius and Peter all sung simultaneously causing Remus to roll his eyes groaning.

"I swear if I loose my prefects badge because of you lot... it's mandrake"

"Thank youuuu rem!" Rosa shouted jumping on his back, causing him to stumble a little as she placed a quick kiss behind his ear before hopping off.

"Yeah cheers mate" Sirius said slapping his back fondly "Prongs, I'm ashamed of you. Don't speak to me for the next week"
Dramatically Rosaleé and Sirius hooked arms and made their way out of the common room and into the corridor towards the bathrooms.

"Yeah thank you Moony!" Peter shouted running after Rosa and Sirius while James and Remus trailed behind.

"You know I'm quite excited for this one" James laughed talking to Remus.

"You're excited for all pranks James"

"Oh yeah true"

The fountains sprung to life in multiple colours as bubbles filled the air and scents mixed together creating a beautiful smell of cherry, pine and lemon.

"Have you got the dye?" Sirius asked Rosaleé

"Yeah got it right here" from Rosas skirt pocket she pulled out a small vial of purple dye.
They had planned to place a drops into the the fountains so when a student would come by to use the bathroom they would be stained purple. "Seems a waste to let all this this water go down the drain though" she said, gesturing towards the water that looked oh so inviting.

Sirius and Rosaleé seemed to have the exact same idea as they locked gazes.

"Why do they have that look?" Remus questioned slightly worried "nothing good ever happens from that look"

"Relax Moony. Just sit tight and enjoy the ride" James laughed patting his back.

Rosa and Sirius grinned at each other before suddenly stripping off their clothes down to their underwear and dramatically cannon balling into the water. The huge splashed doused the other boys head to toe as they stood there dripping.

"Nice!" James grinned like a Cheshire Cat before yanking off his jumper and diving in after them.

Peter shuffled over to the side as Rosaleé held her arms open in the water for him to jump into. Peter let out a squeal as he lept towards Rosa as she caught the much smaller boy in her arms laughing.

While she was distracted by Peter, Remus had also begrudgingly jumped into the water and was swimming with James and Sirius. The group splashed around, laughed and swam. Enjoying the warm water and the bubbles.

Eventually they all decided to get out as it was getting far past curfew and they hadn't brought the cloak or the map (that Rosaleé didn't know of yet).

"It's best if we all split up" James announced hauling himself out of the water to stand up. "There's a greater chance of getting caught if we're all together. Sirius, Peter and I will leave first while Rosaleé and Remus says behind for a bit while you put the dye in"

"Aye aye captain" Rosaleé saluted climbing out to rummage through her clothes to find the vial.

James, Sirius and Peter all left rather quickly leaving Remus and Rosaleé alone in their wet underwear in the prefects bathroom.

"Here it is!" Rosaleé announced holding up the vial triumphantly as she spun to face Remus who had climbed out of the water.

With Rosaleés eyes on him he seemed to cringe within himself, using his uniform to try and cover up his scars. His eyes seemed to look anywhere but Rosa, awkward with the current situation James had placed them him. It was like he did it on purpose.

Rosaleés eyes softened as she saw Remus trying to hide away. Slowly walking toward Remus she smiled gently. Placing her finger under his chin she forced him to look at her.

"Hey" she whispered as she lightly prised the uniform out of his hands "what have I said about your scares?  They're hot. You don't have to hide them from me Rem"

"They're horrible"

"Don't be stupid. I like them. Anyone who says any different has clearly zero brain cells"

"I must have zero brain cells then" Remus frowned as he looked upon Rosaleé. Her hair was drenched and light ringlets had started to form. Water droplets rested on her eye lashes as her eyes glanced over Remus sadly.

"Don't you believe me?"

"Not really"

"Well you should" she sighed as she pressed a fleeting kiss to a particularly prominent scar on this abdomen. It barley grazed his skin but Rosa felt his whole body tense at the action. "It upsets me you think I would judge you for it"

"They're disgusting. I don't want you to have to see them"

"Remus. What do I have to do to get you to understand?"

"I- I don't know. I just-"

"I like them. In fact I like everything about you. So your going to have to deal with that fact and live with it" she shrugged walked over to the fountains and pouring a few drops of the dye in. "Come on" she said taking his hand "we better get going"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I was dying writing  this. Practically melting.

Also... thank you for 10k. Whattttt?
It means so much 🤍