A Fixer Upper {Anna x Fem Reader}

A/N

You guys are spoiled! I tell you, spoiled! Isn't that kinda my fault..?

Off topic, here's part two.

********

After a few more visits to the shop, Anna got over her ex-boyfriend. It took time, and it was a process.

She consistently ate most of the shop's chocolate storage, along with the hot chocolate. Anything chocolate related wasn't save from her breakdown, you still wonder how she keeps her slim frame.

One visit back, she bought a unexpected guest. A walking talking snowman, yup-he was very much alive.

You jumped off your chair seeing his twig arms wave at you. You landed on the ground decently hard, your bum and lower back were sore for the day.

He introduced himself as Olaf, who likes warm hugs. You don't think warm things should be combined with a snowman, but it's hugs he's talking about; not an actual fire place.

The day went on as it normally went, the redhead ranting in front of you; featuring a snowman. About how faithful and loving she was towards sideburns, blowing into a tissue.

Then tossing four pieces of chocolate in her mouth, maybe even six when she's getting really emotional. Her childhood snowman rubbed her back in sympathy, you rub your head in anticipation.

You take the mug that once was filled with hot chocolate, going to refill it. "It's not your fault. You gave your everything for that man, your heart. The most precious thing when it comes to love, it isn't your fault you gave your heart to someone who didn't deserve in the first place."

She groans, throwing her face into a pillow. "But, that's it! I gave my heart to a man who wasn't fit to have it! I shouldn't have seen the signs sooner!"

Or, you should've listen to me or at least take my words into consideration. You shake your responds off, handing the depressed girl her mug.

You watch in silence as Anna sips her drink in pure sadness, and Olaf munches on a...marshmallow? Can he even digest it? Can he digest anything?!

But, he looks like he's having fun. And you're not cruel enough to break his heart, you just let the snowman have his marshmallow.

You smile at the memory, you wasn't feeling the greatest that day. But, to have your favorite strawberry blonde walk in with a snowman who loves to talk about random things. It made your day.

You rotate your head in a circle like motion, hoping the rotation helps crack your neck. It's been feeling stiff lately, you only found this out when Anna jumped on you

You jerked your head to scold her, which only resulted in you cracking your neck. The crack was loud, she panicked, legitimately thinking she broke your neck.

You calmed her down, seeing her usually bright teal eyes be prickled with wet tears. The scene was cute, in a sense she's almost crying because she thought she hurt you.

You explained you've been working harder for the past few days, and haven't been sleeping in a comfortable position. Also haven't been stretching in the morning, certain body parts are stiff.

She breathes a sigh of relief, saying she thought you snapped your neck. She ended it with a nervous laughter, which then dropped to a pure frown. She's frowning at her morbid answer.

You ruffled her head, you said you found her "attempted" joke at dark humor kinda funny.

You lose yourself in memory lane, until a loud bang scares you. The box in your arms flies up, and you juggle to catch it as the object bounces off your arms.