Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters

"So your annoying ass is back" His deep voice echoed throughout the high ceiling walls.

Soft laughter suddenly erupted from the female with long wavy light brown hair as she rushed up towards the tall built male at the door. Immediately placing her arms on his nape, seeming to have already missed his touch. He instinctively wrapped his own around her tiny waist, his fingers slowly brush through her long wavy locks.

"Hey Angel Eyes" He whispers to her ears before he snapped his fingers and his loyal servant with the signature long white hair appeared by his side, offering the bouquet of 100 daisies.

He remembered how she disliked roses and favoured the simple elegant white florals over them, saying that roses were too common and lack deeper meaning.

"Hey" She says as a blush started to creep up in her cheeks.

Ever-surprised by her flushed face, a soft look of longing and adoration flashed in his eyes as he held her chin and gently pushed it up for her to look at his eyes.

"I have got to keep my hands off of you" He thinks with a soft smile before he slowly placed a strand of her hair behind her ears.

The cold touch of his finger tips chilled her warm and flushed ears, and the sudden jolt of her movement surprised him for a second before he realised why she reacted in such a way.

Soft adoring laughter came out of the usually stone cold man. Even his loyal servant could not keep his surprise for a slight moment.

"God, I'm still here you know?" The younger mutters out in desperation. The two suddenly removed themselves from each other, once they let go, Jeongguk immediately notices the blush in her cheeks.

Surprise and jealousy slowly creeps up to his veins as he retained his lazy smile.

"We'll go ahead, I'll drive this kid to his house up north" the silver haired says to the fashion muse in front of him.

"What? I just got he-" Jeongguk starts till he felt the daggers the other male was throwing his way, he could not do anything but follow.

The male in the red suit took Jennie's hand and raised it to his lips as he kissed her gentle fingers, near the ring finger, looking up at her as he did it slowly.

She quickly took her hand away, remaining to fluster out of her usual state whenever he did actions such these.

Jeongguk was stepping forward to kiss Jennie's cheek as he always does when he felt a hand pushing onto his torso to stop him.

Looking down on his abdomen, he saw the graceful long fingered hands with rings of his friend.

Averting his vision to the male beside him to give him a questionable look, the silver haired remained unmoved.

The younger could only roll his eyes, "it's not like you guys are the one in a relationship" he mutter out.

Yet he remained to say his goodbyes from afar as he looked at the soft image of the usually intimidating female.

Once the 3 males exited the huge villa of Jennie Kim, Jeongguk remained to walk forward, not giving a word to the male he hadn't seen for quite some time

"Jeon Jeongguk, could you please refrain from flirting and trying to seduce my fiancée?" The handsome male clarifies as he walks ahead of Jeongguk, leaving the latter to roll his eyes.

"Sure Vantae, I'll stop trying to flirt with your fia-" He starts off before the words start to jumble in his tongue.

"FIANCEE?!" He shouts towards his friend, finally realising why his friend suddenly started to act weird when he knew that the other was used to him greeting Jennie with cheek kisses.