𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23

☆𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟☆

Everyone says that you shouldn't rely on another person to fill the empty spaces in your heart. They tell you, you are just as strong on your own. But the way i see it, some of those spaces are only shaped for another person to fill. It doesn't matter how much i love myself or how confident i am. in the end i can't hold myself while i'm crying. I can't roll over and hug myself to fall back asleep after i had a bad dream. Life is about love and love is meant to be shared.

There will come a time in your life when you become infatuated with a single soul. For this person you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when asked why, you have no answer. You'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but they never find out. And no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts, you'll love this person without regret till the rest of your life.

She didn't have to do anything to make me fall in love with her, i didn't fall for her. i fell for her simply because she was unapologetically herself. i fell for her beautiful soul and big heart. I love her for everything she is and everything she's not. She's perfectly flawed, but also perfectly herself.

i didn't see her beauty, i felt it. as plainly as the sun.

Meeting her parents a few days ago was nerve wracking for me. i felt the most nervous in my life. it was as if i needed their approval or i'd loose her, and the day i do, i promise you i'll loose myself too. But her family are as amazing as her. I wonder how it felt growing up with them.. at least i have them now. i wasn't relieved until i got the fatherly hug from mark before i take my leave and a 'bro handshake from Eros. That moment it felt as if everything was right. like my life reached its level of perfectness. And that damn fucking smile that illuminated lia' s face made me feel like i'd trade my soul to see it every day. i will never ever forgive myself if i ever was the reason that it disappeared.

But them my parents came yesterday, and as usual they tried ruining every single damn thing that made me smile. I could feel her trying to make them like her, and i know they didn't. Because they hate everyone who's better than them, and she's far above them, and they fucking know that they'll never be like her or like grandma or Elodie or even lucas.
They'll always be the reason i was alive, not anything more than that for me. Both of them never made me smile, or laugh, only cry and be sad.

I hate the fact that I have no power until i get the company. it's been my dream since i was a kid. and many may think that i won't work hard for it because dad built it, but no, the company is broke, and he even evolved it into illegal business that i'll have to get rid of. The only person i'd do something like this with is Lucas.
The company he's handing me over is harder than making one my own, and he knows that. But i can't let his debt stay on my name because he always put it aside of his in everything knowing he's only damaging it.

I can't live knowing that if i don't work my ass of, i'll be putting my loved ones in danger because of it. And as long as i don't get handed the company, i can't do anything about it. i'm useless and helpless right now.

And i know my parents are trying to break it up with me and ophelia since they suspected something yesterday. that's why i didn't want for them to know. i can already feel my heart breaking. i'd do anything to not hurt her. The fact of not being with her already hurts so much that i feel my eyes water. I'll do anything to protect her from whatever they are planning and i don't care of myself shattering along the process. I can only hope they let it go and let me live a bit.

But knowing my parents.. they don't. They only destroy my happiness whenever it was found and that scares me to the core, especially since i brought her into it. I just swear on my life that i'll do every single thing that i feel is right to make her happy.

"Stop mourning over words you heard days ago and come on we have a graduation to fucking get ready for! sister!!!!!!" shrieked lucas appearing by my door.

"is he still acting like a pregnant lady with all the hormones?" asked granny, and after Lucas nodded she sighed

"Alex baby, you're the only one who gave attention to the words, ophelia didn't even care. You know why? Because you both are stronger than them and you won't let them do anything to hurt any of you. especially after you found your stronger half, they're powerless. and remember that whatever happens.. if you were meant to be, somehow fate will bring you back together. Now get the freak up and go get ready. " she's going to get emotional.

" you're graduating today!!!"

"yeah i know i am. finally out of that shit hole we call University"

"oh dear. you came way too far in life. i'm so proud of you. at least you didn't turn out like that bastard of a son i disappointingly have."she shook her head cursing him. but still continued.

"but you'll be getting your diploma today! oh you grew up too fast"

" grandma don't let your eyes water! i'm up!!! " and with that we started getting ready for the big ass day, not knowing what type of ache will accompany me for a long time after today.

_______________________________________

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲..

𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?

♡︎♡︎𝐚𝐧𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭♡︎♡︎