𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Alexis's Pov

Just like everyday- today was a day full of boring classes, before our last class Dumbledore announced we'd be having an assembly after we're done and it sounded urgent.

As soon as the bell rang for class to be dismissed me and Draco headed to the hall just like everyone else. On our way over there we overheard Harry and Hermione talking about how it was about Voldemort- which had me panicked.

We sat in the hall, scared faces on everyone as they must of all heard the same rumour, "Voldemort is planning on something big, involving Harry". My palms were sweating like crazy and legs were like jelly, if i were to stand up i'd probably topple over.

Dumbledore rushed into the hall, charging to stand at the front. He looked calm and neutral but as the teachers stood behind him- they all looked worried and confused. Draco hadn't spoke a word since we'd sat down, i could see he had a bad feeling in his gut as he gripped my hand tight.

"What if they all know- what if they all know about me and what i've been assigned to do", Draco whispered so quietly i could hardly hear him.

"You're being paranoid Draco, there's no way that anybody knows"

I looked worriedly around the hall and my eyes landed on Blaise, i could see he was smirking arrogantly at me. "What would you do if i told everyone about Draco's task and the fact that you helped", he mouthed. I abruptly turned back to the front of the hall, my heart racing because i didn't know how far he'd go to get back at me.

"It has come to my attention, that Hogwarts is in deep danger and that we now need to start taking precautions", Dumbledore announced. "We are going to be doing an extra class where you'll be taught more about using your patronus to protect you from dementors, bogarts and- well that's all i have to say".

He stepped back, letting Professor Mcgonagall take over the assembly.

"Afternoon Children-

"I forgot to mention that i'd like to see Miss Potter after the assembly has ended- in my office", Dumbledore then interrupted.

The whole hall gasped at the sound of my name, they all whispered between themselves probably making up rumours as to why i was asked there.
Draco looked confused whereas when i look back at Blaise he was laughing at me cockily.

I looked back at Harry and he was smiling widely at me, his smile made me drown in guilt. I let go off Draco's hand and abruptly stood from my chair causing everyone to stare at me once again. My eyes watered as i faced everyone, as i faced Draco and Harry- as i faced the people who my lie would effect the most. Draco tried grabbing my hand but i pushed him away and stormed out of the Hall, ignoring all the teachers orders to come back.

I kept running until i felt myself becoming tired, i came to a stop outside one of the classrooms. My head in my shaky hands as i collapsed against the door, my tears pouring out.

"Lexi, love are you okay?", Draco spoke softly as he knelt down next to me, resting his hand on my knee.

"I'm going to pass out, i feel sick", i whimpered.

"Just breathe Lexi- breathe in and out", Draco panicked. "How long have you felt like this?".

"About a week now, but Draco it's not just that i have something that i need to tell you but not here- i can't say it here", i said at Draco helped me to my feet.