Chapter 44

As we drove I could see how nervous Damon was while my mates sat around the car in total ease.

Nik and Kol were bickering like usual while Elijah was looking at something on his phone and Finn was looking out the window.

I wasn't worried, the Scooby gang handled this on their own the first time it would be nothing for my mates. We have 4 originals, a Taylor witch, a backup witch, and even a backup vampire if need be. Not to mention we have Bekah on standby. There is no way they even stand a chance.

I gave Damon a pitying look as he was looking out the window nervously while bouncing his knee "You know for what it's worth he forgave you the first time even without me here and you rescuing him. Just make sure you explain the emotion thing quickly, oh and that you killed his girlfriend" I said casually.

Damon's head turned towards my direction "what? When the hell did I do that?" he asked with wide eyes filled with horror

Damon's head turned towards my direction "what? When the hell did I do that?" he asked with wide eyes filled with horror. Yeah, not one of your best moves...

I shrugged slightly "I think she asked you about Augustine? I don't know man it wasn't that important of a plot point just tell him everything to start, don't hide shit" I said casually as I checked my guns to make sure they wouldn't malfunction.

A look of recognition crossed his face and then complete remorse before he sunk into his seat and put his head into his hands. Oh damn, he feels remorse...Wow, I sped up his character development, He wasn't supposed to start feeling genuine remorse for like another year...Go me!

Soon we were pulling up to Whitmore college "we need to find professor Wes Maxfield. He's the main doctor" I said as we parked.

Everyone nodded when I explained the plan before we all went out separate ways

I, Elijah, and Kol walked up to the reception lady to find out what classroom he was in.

Once we found out we texted the others and they met us there.

He wasn't here currently so I figured he was in his lab or currently torturing Enzo so we decided to wait.