~32~

"Are you ready to go?" Ember questions as she looks over at Jim.

He grabs his shoes quickly and slides them on his feet.

"Yes ma'am," Jim smiles as he stands up and opens the door for her.

"Thank you," Ember grins as she walks out the front door of her apartment and out into the hallway.
Jim closes the door and locks it with his spare key.

"Do you like going back and forth between our places all the time?" Ember asks as she walks past Jim's apartment and over to the stairway.

"Kinda. At least they're close together," Jim shrugs as he follows her down the stairs of their apartment complex.

"I feel like we've just migrated over to my place and that you just use your apartment for practicing guitar," Ember chuckles as she walks out into the fresh air.

"Pretty much. I don't mind though," Jim grins.

"Who's car do we want to take? We have so many options," Ember chuckles as she looks between her car and Jim's truck and motorcycles.

"How about one of the bikes?" Jim suggests as he starts walking toward it.

Ember chuckles and follows after him.

"Works for me," She smiles as he hands her a helmet.
She fastens the helmet and Jim helps her hop on the back of the motorcycle.

Jim sits in front of her and puts his keys into the ignition.
Ember puts her arms around his waist. Jim pulls out of the parking lot and onto the busy public road.

Ember and Jim's hair blow in the wind as they zip down the streets.
She smiles as she rests her head against Jim's back and stares out into the bright blue sky.

Jim stops at a red light and stretches out his legs.

"I haven't seen the guys in a while," Ember smiles as she straightens out Jim's shirt.

"Yeah, are you excited?" Jim asks as he looks behind him at her.

"Yes," Ember nods.

Jim grins and looks back in front of him, noticing the light has turned green. He pushes off the ground to get the bike to drive again.

Ember looks around her at the unfamiliar road. She's never been to Corey's house before.
She takes in her surroundings.
The neighborhood looks friendly and welcoming. Large houses line the road in an organized fashion.
Ember smiles to herself.

"Good for Corey," she thinks.

Jim pulls into a driveway that already has a couple of cars lining it. He hops off the bike and then helps Ember get off as well.

"Ready?" He smiles as they set their helmets down.

"Yes sir," she chuckles as Jim takes her hand in his and they begin walking towards the front door.

Jim knocks on it and they both wait as they hear people inside.

The door opens and Corey smiles at them.

"Yo! You made it," He grins as he steps out of the way so they can walk in.
Jim let's Ember go before him.

Ember slips her shoes off and smiles as she looks around Corey's house. It's nice and it looks cozy.

"Hey girl. How are you?" Corey chuckles as he walks over to Ember.

"I'm good, how are you?" Ember smiles.

"I'm great," Corey smiles as he opens his arms and pulls Ember into a hug.
She chuckles and hugs him back.

"So, foods in the kitchen which is that way and the rest of the guys are in the living room," Corey explains as he points towards the right where the kitchen is.
The kitchen is open to the living room which is extremely convenient.