𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙭 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡😏 ~𝙆.𝘼

Aai'yonnas POV:

Me and Kevin have been dating for 3 months now and we are in a long distance relationship.

We haven't been talking a lot recently since he's always in the studio busy.

When we do actually talk it's only for a couple of minutes then we hang up.

I decided to surprise Kevin so I brought a plan ticket to New York and drove to a hotel.

Once I got settled a notification popped up on my phone..

Kevin❤️: Hey beautiful

Me: Hey babe..what you up to 🙃

Kevin❤️: Nothing much just thinking about you..what about you?

Me: Nothing, so what you got planned tomorrow?

Kevin❤️: Me and the boys are gonna hang at the mall
"Perfect" I said to myself smiling

Me:  Oh well have fun..I'm tired so I think ima call it a night

Kevin❤️Okay..goodnight, I love you 😘❤️

Me:  Goodnight 🌙 and I love you too❤️

Read at 10:45

                   End of conversation

After texting Kevin, I text Shari and ask her if she can help me surprise Kevin tomorrow..
(We just gonna do a time skip to tomorrow morning )

I wake up and look at the time it's 9:35 am.
I got up and started to do my hygiene and got ready for the day.

My outfit:

"Ouuu I look gooddd" I say to myself, I grab my phone and text Shari letting her know I'm on my way

                 (Skipping the car ride)
I arrive at the Alstons I call Shari and she comes to the door and greets me with a big hug. "Hey sissss" I say to Shari "Heyyyy"

(Ight soooo we gon do a bit more skippinggg💀 .)

As me and Shari finish catching up she leaves the house and im left alone waiting for Kevin to arrive.