Chapter 1

---Sato Masion---

Asami woke up to the sound of knocking on her bedroom door "yes?" she said in a sleepy voice "goodmorning miss Sato, you must start getting ready if you wish to make it to your first day of school" her butler said staying on the other side of the door 'shit, I can't be late my first day' she thought as she stumbled off her bed hitting the floor "Are you alright Miss" he said waiting for her to come out "I'm alright, uh... I'll be right down" she said as ran to her closet "Very well, I'll have the cooks get started on breakfast" he said and walked down stairs.

An hour or so, Asami came down stairs to the dining room where she saw her father reading a newspaper and two plates with pancakes, a plate for each her and her father.

"goodmorning father" she said as she sat down in front of him and started to eat her pancakes. He looked up from his newspaper to have a good look at his daughter "goodmorning sweetheart, you look lovely" he said with no expresstion on his face and went back to reading his news paper.

Asami finished up her breakfast, grabbed her bag and was about to walk to school till her father stopped her "please be safe, no drinking, no drugs" he said waving waving a finger around "Dad, I'm going to school not a party" she said crossing her arms, he sighed "I was your age once, we didn't need a party to be able to drink" he said the last part with a chuckle "anyways I wanted to give you a little something" he reached in his pocket "Remember that piece of junk car your mother use to drive?" he said looking into her eyes "of course I do, you and I spent everyday fixing that car after her death, she loved that car, if only we got the engine working again" Asami said with a frown "well, I was able to replace the engine, and now it runs even better" he said and pulled out the keys to the car out of his pocket and handed it to Asami "are you SERIOUS, you're the best!!" she said repeating the words 'thank you' six times giving him a tight hug.

she walked out the mansion and headed to the garage with her father to see the car for herself. as the garage door lifted, a black car with red lining, black tires with a white circle on each of them, red seats and no top, exposing the seats started to unveil "don't worry about rain or winter, I'm planning on getting myself a new car, so you'll also have mine for days like those" he said with a smile, she got in the car and turned the engine on, the car let out a roar putting her in aw, she fell in love "drive safe, have a good day" her father said backing away from the car "I will, thanks again this means alot" she gave him a warm smile and with that she drove off.

she made it to the parking lot of the school and parked her car in a open spot, she smiled at the thought of her mother driving her around places when she was a kid. She got out the car and started to head inside.

"ASAMIIII!!" Opal and Bolin screamed her name insync as they tackled her in a hug "it's been so long" Bolin whined hugging his friend "its only been a week since we seen eachother" Asami said with a giggle "it felt like forever" Opal joined Bolin's whining "guys you're going to break her" Mako said catching up from behind with a smile. They let her go "thanks Mako" Asami chuckled. Asami and Mako used to date but ended things because Mako was a dumbass a cheated on Asami but they stayed as friends and the realationship as friends grew stronger overtime, Asami never let the pass define him, but she didn't want to try to be with him again, she didn't want to lose the bond they have now.

The four friends walked into the main office to get their lockers and their schedule

"aw man we don't share a class together" Bolin complained

"at least you have every class with at least one of us, and not only that we all share PE and lunch, its not the end of the world bro" Mako pointed out

"Hey Asami, look we have all the same classes" opal said with a cheesy smile